Wanted: cue drawing/rendering

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey everyone,

I am in the process of getting a custom cue ordered from a maker, but as all of you probably know, getting the cuemaker to envision what I want is quite a difficult task via email or phone. I was hoping someone could help me put my ideas into an image that I can send to the cuemaker. If anyone is willing to help, please contact me, I am willing to pay for your help.

Thanks,
Krishna

Combs84

Cue Abuser
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone,

I am in the process of getting a custom cue ordered from a maker, but as all of you probably know, getting the cuemaker to envision what I want is quite a difficult task via email or phone. I was hoping someone could help me put my ideas into an image that I can send to the cuemaker. If anyone is willing to help, please contact me, I am willing to pay for your help.

Thanks,
Krishna

a lot of times cue makers have solid works or something similar to that. i can do autocad but it might not be done right away since i have school stuff to do too. hit me up with what you have.

Gilbert

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
318   0   0
I have seen some pretty amazing computer drawings on here from Pruliere cues. I think I may have the spelling wrong but he does great mockups of cue designs.

Best,
brian kc

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
My Showman order

This was a fun one I put together.

SHOWMANWithPropellersDesignButt.jpg

SHOWMANWithPropellersDesignveneers.jpg

SHOWMANWithPropellersDesignupdown.jpg

SHOWMANWithPropellersDesign-2.jpg

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I would shoot Pruliere cues an email.

He did a drawing for me a month ago and it turned out amazing.. I sent it right to Lambros and he was able to give me an immediate quote.

It was a full 3d type of drawing that almost looked like a real cue.

The price was very affordable.

JonTravisTaylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Krishna
Hey! About 10 years ago I started having custom cues built...I have found that plain old graph paper and some coloered pencils work best. I am the worst artist ever, but the graph paper really helped me to put my ideas down, make notes in the margin, color to my liking...scan and email to the cuemaker...EASY! I recently did a mock up of a Gambler cue that Tony Zinzola is making for me and we were able to get the details ironed out quickly and easily...I hope this helps!