Sets of Pool Balls For Sale.

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Sorry, I meant to add the Extra Centennial Set

I knew that you had multiple sets of the Centennials and my offer for--Exactly what I asked for but I needed (2) sets of the Centennial Ball Sets and the other Ball sets you had listed for sale.

Let me know if this works for you, trade wise,

thanks

mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

PS. Or, I have a an Awesome-- Huebler cue I would consider also, if you like the Old School--Collectible--Hall of Fame Type cue stuff????

sjm300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I knew that you had multiple sets of the Centennials and my offer for--Exactly what I asked for but I needed (2) sets of the Centennial Ball Sets and the other Ball sets you had listed for sale.

Let me know if this works for you, trade wise,

thanks

mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

PS. Or, I have a an Awesome-- Huebler cue I would consider also, if you like the Old School--Collectible--Hall of Fame Type cue stuff????

Sorry, I only have the one set of Centennials left. All balls left are listed and shown above. I’m not interested in trades.

asiasdad

Banned
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Sorry, I only have the one set of Centennials left. All balls left are listed and shown above. I’m not interested in trades.

Why do you have balls that are not Duramith in Duramith boxes ?

Some people might get the wrong idea about what they are buying here.

Great pricing on the modern Centennials though. Surprised you still have them.

sjm300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Why do you have balls that are not Duramith in Duramith boxes ?

Some people might get the wrong idea about what they are buying here.

Great pricing on the modern Centennials though. Surprised you still have them.

In the description, I stated that Idon’t have the original box for the Centennials, but that I would ship them in the Duramith box that is shown. I would make sure they understand that before I ship. I had three sets and this is the only one left.....Steve