Mr. Wilson, Justinb386 here. Why do you call me a Scammer?

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Really?* *Wow, reminds me of my first Justin experience.

I was new here, looking thru the wanted section when I seen someone wanting a shaft real cheap for his cue.* * I thought to myself what a great way to introduce myself to this forum.

I responded that I would be happy to make him one, could I see what it's being matched up with?* *He told me to find the pics myself and that he could only afford 70% of the cheap price he stated in the add, said something came up and he could not afford it.* * I said what the heck, I enjoy helping people.* *I asked again about what it was going to match up with and he treated me like I was to stupid to find the pic of it, turns out it was in a different thread that had disappeared from the front page.

I responded that I could not find it and I was not going to bend over backwards to help him, please email me a picture of what I am doing.

Turns out that he went right to the front page of AZ while I went right back to work.
Turn on my confuser at lunch time and what does the front page of AZBilliards say?

"WHY ARE ALL CUEMAKERS SO RUDE?"

The thread had already been up for hours before I seen it, there was a half page of $#!/ about cuemakers.

It turned around quickly when I mentioned the cheap lowball thread he had, that was when I knew AZ had some people with brains, they seen what was wrong.
I never repeated this story until now but the fantastic AZBilliards does not need people like that.
Good day.

Surely you have heard the adage, "No good deed goes unpunished?"

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member

I was new here, looking thru the wanted section when I seen someone wanting a shaft real cheap for his cue.* * I thought to myself what a great way to introduce myself to this forum.

I responded that I would be happy to make him one, could I see what it's being matched up with?* *He told me to find the pics myself and that he could only afford 70% of the cheap price he stated in the add, said something came up and he could not afford it.* * I said what the heck, I enjoy helping people.* *I asked again about what it was going to match up with and he treated me like I was to stupid to find the pic of it, turns out it was in a different thread that had disappeared from the front page.

I responded that I could not find it and I was not going to bend over backwards to help him, please email me a picture of what I am doing.

Turns out that he went right to the front page of AZ while I went right back to work.
Turn on my confuser at lunch time and what does the front page of AZBilliards say?

The thread had already been up for hours before I seen it, there was a half page of $#!/ about cuemakers.

It turned around quickly when I mentioned the cheap lowball thread he had, that was when I knew AZ had some people with brains, they seen what was wrong.
I never repeated this story until now but the fantastic AZBilliards does not need people like that.
Good day.

Oh, I remember this fondly. Several of us that do the same thing laughed at the $50 shaft request. I think Joey and I even mentioned that we do ferrules for around that price. There was you, Jim Baxter, the gift cue, and countless others he strung along, and then would attempt to crucify them within seconds of the deal not going his way.

Good riddance. He's the only guy I actually target, in making sure he can't post here again.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
People can be so peopoly.

The thread had already been up for hours before I seen it, there was a half page of SHIT about cuemakers.

Good day.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
WTF is "peopoly"???????? A cuteness attempt?? Why not just say they can be completely delusional jackasses?? ;)

People-y isn't against forum rules. "Completely delusional jackass" may get you a timeout, or at least a warning. ;)

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
im quite sure that junstinum is another one of his although its been able to reign free for a very long time

thread after thread after thread

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
CoooCooobooloo cowboy solicited pool-related donations for a boys and girls club and was caught selling some of them in a local poolroom.

That's pretty damn low.

I didn't know that. It's raining here, anyone have a link?? Maybe there should be a reminder of this every time he posts nonsense.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't know that. It's raining here, anyone have a link?? Maybe there should be a reminder of this every time he posts nonsense.

Gonna need to search further, but here is the opener:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=2085447
Jeff Loisel the Owner of Shoot The Bull and House of Cues donated (6) Cues, and 6 Dozen Blocks of Pool Chalk Today for my project I like to call Cues for Kids to help the Phoenix Metro Area at the Phoenix Metropolitan Boys & Girls Clubs.

Shoot The Bull and House of Cues is the place in Phoenix that has the largest selection of Cues, and Pool Accessories that I know of that has a Pool Table were you can just about TEST any cue in inventory.

Also if any of you Pool Players have a item to donated for Cues for Kids, Larry & Marty Eans-Owners of the The Northern Lounge-5008 W Northern Ave-Glendale, AZ 85301-1570, (Northern Ave., and 51st. Ave.) have join in the help the Phoenix Metro Area at the Phoenix Metropolitan Boys & Girls Clubs. Northern lounge is the place in Metro phoenix to drop off needed items.

Items need by the Phoenix Metropolitan Boys & Girls Clubs wish list is.

Pool Cues any weight with or with out Tips, yes a Wobble is Fine, Yes Old House Cue are fine.

Bridge Heads

Pool Ball sets

Table Brushes

Racks /Triangles

Cue Tips

Cue Tip

Repair Kits

Chalk (any Color is fine)

Cue Tip Repair Kits with Glue

Wall or Floor Rack to Store Cues

Plastic BLACK Pool Ball Holder for Storing a Set of Pool Ball

Basic Pool Instructional DVD’s or VHS’s

P.S. The Phoenix Metropolitan Boys & Girls Club Teen Center at 23rd & Missouri in Phoenix is in NEED of a Second Pool Table, Yes they have the room for it, as the Teens are standing in line to play pool. Anyone know any body who has any side Pool table they would like to donate, and deliver?

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
One of the reasons I have a problem with Coco. I understand completely why he backs Dean the way he does. I just like to call him out on it every chance I get.

Snakes in the pool world are the norm, unfortunately. And I see Justin going down this same path - scam artist that then plays the victim. We see this every day when we’re in the pool halls. One of the reasons I’m not sure if I’m returning to pool in the “outside world”. I may retire from the game and take on the challenge of being the champ of my future basement table.

He broke tons of rules. In his last days as justinb386, he got quite rude, and started a potty mouth campaign that would rival one of my ex gf's.

Not true. Maybe you just have a really bad memory.

If you are going to make an accusation like that, then link to it.

Also, be specific as to what you would consider to be a "potty mouth", lol.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not true. Maybe you just have a really bad memory.

If you are going to make an accusation like that, then link to it.

Also, be specific as to what you would consider to be a "potty mouth", lol.

Dang another brand new person that has a serious history of past events/users.

I've been lurking around here for years and don't have such a grasp of AZ history.

I guess new user IDs are the new fashion of 2020. Like leg warmers in the 80's.

Good day.

Banned, so that I am unable to defend myself.

Admin, the least you could do is delete this thread, if I am not even able to defend myself. These people are lying, or have very bad memories.

It always amazes me how bad peoples memory are.

I would never speak to someone in that manner, that you accused me of speaking to you through PM.

And if I had $50 to spend on a shaft, then I would have never done what you say I did.

You are either lying, or you have an extremely bad memory.

I have always been very nice and respectful to people here, unless they got really rude and nasty to me 1st.

You just have a very bad memory I think.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Banned, so that I am unable to defend myself.

Admin, the least you could do is delete this thread, if I am not even able to defend myself. These people are lying, or have very bad memories.

It always amazes me how bad peoples memory are.

I would never speak to someone in that manner, that you accused me of speaking to you through PM.

And if I had $50 to spend on a shaft, then I would have never done what you say I did.

You are either lying, or you have an extremely bad memory.

I have always been very nice and respectful to people here, unless they got really rude and nasty to me 1st.

You just have a very bad memory I think.

you have worse problems than a bad memory, and the thread should stay up for that alone

anyone thats ever dealt with david only remarks at how helping and nice he is