Hightower Inventory Reduction Sale

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
For one week I will give 1/3rd off any cue on my site that is in stock. Prices are with one shaft. We are changing our logo and would like to sell all cues with present logo. My fiance is getting the first cue with our new logo on it. Also getting married in less than two weeks. So here is your chance to help me pay for my honeymoon and get a great deal on a cue. I prefer emails over PMs.
Offer ends April 29.
I will take most credit cards on USA sales and I also take paypal and money orders.
Email cueman@cuesmith.com
See www.hightowercues.com for available cues.
Examples of deals to be had:
USA Made High Power Break Jump cue Regular Price $275, sale price only $183
Hightower Custom Full Splice cue regular price $575, sale price only $383
Hightower Full Splice cue with veneers and ivory inlays regular price $895, sale price $596
Hightower Turquoise and Bead Work cue regular Price $1200, sale price $800
"Ivory Scepter" Ivory handle cue loaded with Ivory and gems regular price $12,000, sale price $8000
Burton Spain used cue regular price $4900, sale price $3266
There are many more deals on my site.

Last edited:

gadroon

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!!

Best Wishes to you and your betrothed, Chris! May you have a long and wonderful life together:)

Cuedog

CUE BALL INCOMING!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Congratulations Chris, and I wish you and yours a life filled with blessings.

Gene

mycustomcues

know the game!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
cue

Congrats to you!!!

Btw, Im really interested with the cocobolo handle jump and break cue (NO Wrap) please pm me and let me know if its still available. Thank you!

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
cueman said:
For one week I will give 1/3rd off any cue on my site that is in stock. Prices are with one shaft. We are changing our logo and would like to sell all cues with present logo. My fiance is getting the first cue with our new logo on it. Also getting married in less than two weeks. So here is your chance to help me pay for my honeymoon and get a great deal on a cue. I prefer emails over PMs.
Offer ends April 29.
I will take most credit cards on USA sales and I also take paypal and money orders.
Email cueman@cuesmith.com
See www.hightowercues.com for available cues.
Examples of deals to be had:
USA Made High Power Break Jump cue Regular Price $275, sale price only $183
Hightower Custom Full Splice cue regular price $595, sale price only $396
Hightower Full Splice cue with veneers and ivory inlays regular price $895, sale price $596
Hightower Turquoise and Bead Work cue regular Price $1200, sale price $800
"Ivory Scepter" Ivory handle cue loaded with Ivory and gems regular price $12,000, sale price $8000
Burton Spain used cue regular price $4900, sale price $3266

Which cues are these on your site? I looked at available cues but I can't tell which is which from what you say here.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Nine Ball said:
Which cues are these on your site? I looked at available cues but I can't tell which is which from what you say here.
Just look on the available cues page and you should find them. But all the cues there are 1/3rd off, not just the ones listed above.

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Nine Ball said:

Nevermind, I figured it out..

That rosewood full splice #1 for $396 is a steal of a deal for someone wanting a new cue...

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Chris,,,which cue is the fullsplice for 383?
By the way....anyone who has never tried a Hightower cue...they are awesome. And the jump break cue is better than anything.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Thanks for all the kind words and inquiries.
I will try to update the site as to what is sold in a day or two.
Also on the break jump cues the picture is of a group of cues we got ready a while back. The instock cues are not the exact ones in the photo. As you know every piece of wood is different, but all have nice wood. If you are local feel free to come out and hand pick your cue. If you are not local I will give full refund minus shipping on any unchalked cue provided you send it back right away if you are not happy with it.

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Bump for a first class guy. I wish you the best on your big day Chris. Snatch up these great cues at these great prices!!!

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Mr Hoppe said:
Bump for a first class guy. I wish you the best on your big day Chris. Snatch up these great cues at these great prices!!!
Thanks for the well wishes and thanks for the bump.