Any Female 14.1 players here?

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
Hey everyone! ,
I am new to the boards but have been poking around a bit for a couple of months. I rarely see any ladies posting about 14.1 but i figured there has to be some...Please leave a message if you are out there!!
~~Heather~~

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know its funny you say that. Where I work at Leisure Time Billiards every now and again there are two asian girls that come in and play 14.1 I dont think they are more than twenty ball runners but always nice to see two younger players especially female playing the game we love. Oh and if you count me also lol.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Hey everyone! ,
I am new to the boards but have been poking around a bit for a couple of months. I rarely see any ladies posting about 14.1 but i figured there has to be some...Please leave a message if you are out there!!
~~Heather~~

I am here! :)

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey everyone! ,
~~Heather~~

your high run get any higher?

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if they frequent this section of the forum, but I have played straight pool with a couple of the ladies from the JPNEWT 9-ball tour.

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
your high run get any higher?

My high run is 21. Ran it about a month ago..maybe 2. nothing more than 14 since lol. i havent had much time to practice. hopefully ill get some good rns soon and maybe one on tape!
thanks for checking in!

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New one snapped today !!

IMG_0018.jpg

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Thanks guys for taking my wife under your wing !

Heather really has a strong desire to improve and I think that's something we all lose sight of once we get into new levels.

It has helped me reflect on those days when I was just getting started, and to te-incorparate some of those fundemental things back onto my game.

Think about that when she posts up her acheivments and goals, and remember that hey I was once there too. And work that back into your physical and mental game !

Thanks
-steve