looking into a new case...

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
i am going to have to move up to a bigger case :) i now have 3 cues ( 4 shafts) i am looking for something that is "me" i want something with some color and something that is not too heavy. I am just looking for now, but everything i find is either brown or black. anyone have some ideas or websites i can look at to maybe have a case made ( i dont have much $$ either lol) or a company that uses COLOR in their cases?? thanks!

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
thanks i looked there the cases are beautiful but way out of my price range and not really what im looking for.

any others?

DrOnePocket

Banned
thanks i looked there the cases are beautiful but way out of my price range and not really what im looking for.

any others?

Besides the jb cases on that page, there are links to almost every other great case makers website.

If you want a great cheap case, buy a Sterling with the JB interior. Cant beat them for the money

nksmfamjp

Refugee...
Silver Member
Sterrling gaming also makes cases of JB's design and are lower priced. You may want to PM him and tell him what you are looking for. He also sells some one of a kind jobs for cheap. I just saw a 3x6 for like $235!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
i am going to have to move up to a bigger case :) i now have 3 cues ( 4 shafts) i am looking for something that is "me" i want something with some color and something that is not too heavy. I am just looking for now, but everything i find is either brown or black. anyone have some ideas or websites i can look at to maybe have a case made ( i dont have much $$ either lol) or a company that uses COLOR in their cases?? thanks!

Here are several:

From Sterling Gaming - The Wave Cases with my Organic Rebound interiors.

Price - $135-$150 at various online and offline retail outlets.

WaveCases-Colors.jpg

STW7NK-CU-F1.JPG

Here are several prototypes we have done and offered for sale here;
These run about $225 shipped for the 3x4 and can be done in just about any color combination you want.

P2101050.JPG

red&black-afront.jpg

jb-p-008-b&blue-afront.jpg

jb-p-007-b&y-afront.jpg

jb-p-001-b&y-a-front.jpg

jb-p-001-red&black-afront.jpg

I think that in the $130-$250 price range we offer a pretty wide range of cases. Couple that with the fact that I am willing to make ANY of Sterling's cases for you in just about any color combination that you want. Just pay the upcharge of $75 shipping for us to get it to you.

And of course all of our cases have our super protective interiors. This is why I build cases www.jbcases.com/protection.html

So you have this level of protection from day one with one of our cases.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Here are several:

From Sterling Gaming - The Wave Cases with my Organic Rebound interiors.

Price - $135-$150 at various online and offline retail outlets.

WaveCases-Colors.jpg

STW7NK-CU-F1.JPG

Here are several prototypes we have done and offered for sale here;
These run about $225 shipped for the 3x4 and can be done in just about any color combination you want.

P2101050.JPG

red&black-afront.jpg

jb-p-008-b&blue-afront.jpg

jb-p-007-b&y-afront.jpg

jb-p-001-b&y-a-front.jpg

jb-p-001-red&black-afront.jpg

I think that in the $130-$250 price range we offer a pretty wide range of cases. Couple that with the fact that I am willing to make ANY of Sterling's cases for you in just about any color combination that you want. Just pay the upcharge of $75 shipping for us to get it to you.

And of course all of our cases have our super protective interiors. This is why I build cases www.jbcases.com/protection.html

So you have this level of protection from day one with one of our cases.

Awesome selection of CASES!

Clark_the_Shark

Has 9-Ball-itis
Silver Member
Thread moved. Question threads do not belong in the product review sub-forum. Please reread the review section rules before posting there again.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Thread moved. Question threads do not belong in the product review sub-forum. Please reread the review section rules before posting there again.

I have some also 4x8 soft cases
and wave cases ,sterling cases .
J flowers 2 tone and all brown and all black...
pm for prices ..