Cost Of Avg Pllayer For Boot Camps

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
How much will it cost the average player for all the boot camp and extras for the MC joke. Johnnyt

LeonD123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ideally, not that much, a few MRE's and one instructor.

1.jpg

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much will it cost the average player for all the boot camp and extras for the MC joke. Johnnyt

I'm not sure what the boot camp cost is but by the time you consider the missed tournaments and private matches, well, the cost would be very high for players that are favs to win.......such as S VB.

Rake

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
More JohnnyT venom..

You have plenty of negativity to go around, that's for damn sure. I bet you are the life of every party! Perhaps I'm wrong but I doubt it. Carry on.

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have plenty of negativity to go around, that's for damn sure. I bet you are the life of every party! Perhaps I'm wrong but I doubt it. Carry on.
I would think many of the players asked to play would agree its a lot of money for them and not worth the price of admission.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Tapatalk

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would think many of the players asked to play would agree its a lot of money for them and not worth the price of admission.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but I believe i read somewhere that they were getting financial assistance to attend these camps..

I am not so sure what our guys could learn in 5 weeks ...if anything to make them more competitive in the cup..

I know that no other coach has been able to field a winning team on quite a while so maybe its worth a shot to at least try this coach's ideas.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

"Venom"? :confused: Have you missed 90% of others' posts? :shakehead:

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may be wrong but I believe i read somewhere that they were getting financial assistance to attend these camps..

I am not so sure what our guys could learn in 5 weeks ...if anything to make them more competitive in the cup..

I know that no other coach has been able to field a winning team on quite a while so maybe its worth a shot to at least try this coach's ideas.

I thought Matchroom posted that the camps overseas were in conjunction with Eurotour events? Players would get experience playing tough fields overseas.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
I posted about this when it was first announced.

Now wait til what you read about next....

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member

I have to admit that the World Cup of Pool and the Mosconi cup are just about the only two pool productions I'm watching these days. To me they're not jokes at all. They're well produced, professional events that people find exciting. We need people to find pool exciting.

If some Americans don't think the Boot camps are worth it, the the American teams don't need them. That includes SVB, who has been disappointing in the Mosconi Cup.

People don't want to represent their country or region, they don't want to try for 20k, then screw them. Let them piss their lives away in some dirty back room barely scraping together enough for their sandwich dinner. And Shane, well he can do without, he seems to be doing well for himself, anyway.

I think it's all just poor excuses. The Mosconi Cup has been a free roll for many years. Now they have to work for it, and they don't like it. That's ok, though. There is a new generation that desperately needs seasoning waiting to fill their shoes. Lets be brutally honest here, the US hasn't been putting up that good of a fight lately. I doubt it will make much difference short term who they send. Long term, sending someone that's young and hungry may make a little bit of a difference, or at least a massive difference for that person himself.