There is no fake news!!!!!
Old
  (#1)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

There is no fake news!!!!! - 06-21-2018, 04:12 AM

SOFLA will soon be along to explain that such chyrons only happen on the EEEVILLL FAUX NEWS NETWORK.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chyron-m...-manslaughter/

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#2)
CuesDirectly
AzB Silver Member

CuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-21-2018, 05:02 AM

The Five?

Comey

Mueller

Strok

Hillary

Obama.

----------------------------------------------

David Brainard, custom Cuemaker
My website is CuesDirectly.com
Email, CuesDirectly@gmail.com
Facebook under both names
503 930-7776 5am -5pm West Coast time

Old
  (#3)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2018, 11:35 AM

It's ironic that the linked report headline is fake news, also.

It says there was a chyron malfunction? Ridiculous!

Somebody typed up that language, imo. Possibly it was done for fun, and it was an error that it was left in the system and went live. That is chyron TECH malfunction, human error, if so.

Or maybe somebody wanted to (or was ordered to) put more pressure on Manafort with a deliberate false screen. Because this now older news about what Manafort's daughter said about him broke a long time ago, and has mostly been forgotten.

Quote:
In a series of texts reviewed by Business Insider that appear to have been sent by Andrea to her sister, Jessica, in March 2015, Andrea said their father had "no moral or legal compass."

"Don't fool yourself," Andrea wrote to her sister, according to the texts. "That money we have is blood money."

"You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," she continued, according to the reviewed texts. "As a tactic to outrage the world and get focus on Ukraine. Remember when there were all those deaths taking place. A while back. About a year ago. Revolts and what not. Do you know whose strategy that was to cause that, to send those people out and get them slaughtered."
If it was intentional and for this reason (to remind him or others about that history), then it might be like a brush back pitch at his head, to stop him from aggressively crowding the plate.

Meaning to stop his plea of innocent, and cut a deal, because of this now semi-forgotten potential jeopardy. A little reminder, perhaps? Actually, he cannot be prosecuted here for even murders there, SFAIK.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 06-21-2018 at 11:43 AM.

Old
  (#4)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2018, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

Somebody typed up that language, imo. Possibly it was done for fun, and it was an error that it was left in the system and went live. That is chyron TECH malfunction, human error, if so.

Or maybe somebody wanted to (or was ordered to) put more pressure on Manafort with a deliberate false screen. Because this now older news about what Manafort's daughter said about him broke a long time ago, and has mostly been forgotten.

If it was intentional and for this reason (to remind him or others about that history), then it might be like a brush back pitch at his head, to stop him from aggressively crowding the plate.

Meaning to stop his plea of innocent, and cut a deal, because of this now semi-forgotten potential jeopardy. A little reminder, perhaps? Actually, he cannot be prosecuted here for even murders there, SFAIK.
So, it's ABC's position to throw brush back pitches or to try and make him plead one way or another. Interesting, I thought they report the news, not make the news ? You wonder why they take the heat so much about this fake bs. Heck, you can even admit they have a strong liberal bias ? LOL

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#5)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
So, it's ABC's position to throw brush back pitches or to try and make him plead one way or another. Interesting, I thought they report the news, not make the news ? You wonder why they take the heat so much about this fake bs. Heck, you can even admit they have a strong liberal bias ? LOL
No, and if that's what happened, it is wrong.

I think it's more likely somebody was creating a private joke and it slipped through.

Either way it is not acceptable. It would be way worse if it were the former. It's still bad however it happened.

I only suggested that possibility (which is a complete CT idea of a type many people claim to never believe, although I consider them possible, often) as a spit-balling what-if?

And because it is also a hook to mention what Manafort's daughter had to say about him in an unguarded private message that was revealed to little or not notice. I wonder how many here heard of it at the time, or since?

Notice how I omitted mention here of Comey's supposed release of classified information? That's the real point, always, and you may be part of the coverup for not mentioning it here. (CT run amok!)

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Old
  (#6)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 03:51 AM

Quote:

Shall I bring up your posts from the past assuring me that such instances are never errors?

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#7)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

10-06-2018, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Shall I bring up your posts from the past assuring me that such instances are never errors?
You need to start posting more often again.
You are as effective as sofie is dishonest and that's saying something!

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

ď...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...Ē
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#8)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

10-06-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
You need to start posting more often again.
You are as effective as sofie is dishonest and that's saying something!
So you have inadvertently stated that LWW is not effective, at all?

I wouldn't go that far. He is somewhat effective, at times.

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#9)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

10-06-2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:
So you have inadvertently stated that LWW is not effective, at all?

I wouldn't go that far. He is somewhat effective, at times.
Iíll take that as a no.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#10)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 06:34 PM

Viva LWW.

dumluk

Old
  (#11)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

10-06-2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Iíll take that as a no.
CO gave up calling me stupid a long time ago, even saying I clearly wasn't, so he wouldn't say that. That is close to an exact quote from him.

So, instead, since he could never come with an argument or counter-argument so far as I remember, he now constantly claims I'm dishonest and just lie about things. Pure ad hominem in the place of any argument, as is his style. Sniping at me behind the ignore function, not even seeing most of my posts, and still moaning and complaining about them.

― Garry Kasparov

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: