I ordered a JB Case!

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Ive herd some comments about issues regarding the ordering process with JB cases and would like to say they have worked them out. A few days ago i completed my order using the website order form. Karen was quick to respond to all emails and she was very knoledgable in all aspects of JB products. She even sent me pictures of new tooling paterns that i may not have seen. I give 5 stars to JB cases ordering process! Check it out, already recieved my scetch.....nothing fancy, just a flowers tribute made to my specks..

CZAPPA.jpg
[/IMG]

KarenTang

Registered
Just got my J Flowers and it is so beautiful. The one you got is hawt!!!

Attachments

• IMG-20120212-00075.jpg
    IMG-20120212-00075.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 842
  • IMG-20120209-00073.jpg
    IMG-20120209-00073.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 858

n0th1ng

Son of the beach
Silver Member
I don't like tooling stuffs, I prefer the prototype cue case he made last year, simple and beautiful. Unfortunately, JB doesn't make that type of case anymore and transforms it into a hybrid type, a mix of prototype and tooling. JB case's interior is always awesome, that's a great strength of JB, but his designs just not my taste. Whitten cases are absolutely my type but they are a bit overpriced.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
I don't like tooling stuffs, I prefer the prototype cue case he made last year, simple and beautiful. Unfortunately, JB doesn't make that type of case anymore and transforms it into a hybrid type, a mix of prototype and tooling. JB case's interior is always awesome, that's a great strength of JB, but his designs just not my taste. Whitten cases are absolutely my type but they are a bit overpriced.

The Tough Love Series of cases come standard with untooled, oiled leather exteriors. It repels water, resists scuffing and scratches, but if they do happen, most easily rub right out with your hand. Darn things are built like tanks...best cue protection money can buy.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Not sure what the problem is but you can look here to see what we have done: www.jbcases.com/casesbyname.html

You can find Whitten cases on the market for less than retail as well. Simply post a want as in the WFS section and watch the offers come in.

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John was great when I bought a case from him (see pic below). I run a store, so I know good service when I get it.

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
i tried doing a review and was bombed with pics of other cases.i was going to do the whole process review . i started with the order and posted the pic of my scetch i recieved and next i will post the progress pics sent to me and finally the actuall case. i tried.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
i tried doing a review and was bombed with pics of other cases.i was going to do the whole process review . i started with the order and posted the pic of my scetch i recieved and next i will post the progress pics sent to me and finally the actuall case. i tried.

That's ok Matt. Go to edit the orginal post and copy all the text.

Now go back to to the review section and put in that you are doing a REVIEW of the JB Case process and repost your text. Then put a little note at the bottom that you don't want responses.

Make sure you put REVIEW in the title.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup....just copy and paste. :thumbup:

It's obvious it was a review anyway, I don't understand why it was moved. You clearly evaluated the ordering process.....that would be a review. You can't control people's comments that follow. :)

I look forward to your further review when you get the case.

That JB guy is a bit of a nut job but seems to make a nice case...... See? That's a review. :wink:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like your case
I have to confess
I have never had trouble ordering,recieving or enjoying JB cases

2 thumbs up

dannylee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr Barton does some awesome work. I just got mine last week and could not be happier with the quality and fit and finish. you did good!
Here is a mine:

d03653bc-1bda-afe9.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
Mr Barton does some awesome work. I just got mine last week and could not be happier with the quality and fit and finish. you did good!
Here is a mine:

d03653bc-1bda-afe9.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

That looks good brother!

dannylee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he's probably tied up since he is going to the SBE. so that might have delayed it a bit. John frequents the forums he may chime in.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
he's probably tied up since he is going to the SBE. so that might have delayed it a bit. John frequents the forums he may chime in.

Yep..he's there already. My guess is he'll be going like the Energizer Bunny til his battery runs down...lol!

Patience is a virtue...and he does have more than one case order. It'll be oh so worth the wait once you receive your case. No different than waitin on a custom cue.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk