RKC250 Billiard Adhesive

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GO AWAY DUDE...

I appreciate your "Concern" ......

All contact adhesive is pretty much terrible for you if you are an IDIOT.

Keeping some fresh air coming in and not getting it all over you is pretty much common sense.

You are not here to help anyone, you are trying to bash a good dude: RKC.

You can move on, this forum is not for bashing other people.

Just like 3m fastbond n10 or parabond m250: be smart or ??????

Trent from Toledo

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like I said I didn't bash anyone. I just asked some questions because it seems really odd that someone who is developing a product doesn't have the MSDS sheet for it. Oh wait he did post one picture of a page of the MSDS. How exactly do you have 1 page of the MSDS and not the rest? Seems shady to me, like I said neither of you can carry on a rational conversation if the other person doesn't agree with your opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Like I said I didn't bash anyone. I just asked some questions because it seems really odd that someone who is developing a product doesn't have the MSDS sheet for it. Oh wait he did post one picture of a page of the MSDS. How exactly do you have 1 page of the MSDS and not the rest? Seems shady to me, like I said neither of you can carry on a rational conversation if the other person doesn't agree with your opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You called him a liar. please block me. you contribute nothing and waste peoples time.

Trent from Toledo.

akpooltable

Registered
Can you use it to glue cushions, or is it specifically designed for cloth only? I know it says contact cement, but better safe than sorry :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk