Looking at Phillippi Cue on Ebay

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking at a Phillippi Cue on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Beutifu...814140?hash=item1c897de77c:g:qQMAAOSwrfVZUEV-

This cue is "New Old Stock". I am not sure if I should bid on the cue or not since the seller has a no return policy. He said that it wouldn't be new anymore if somebody bought and tried it out which is why he has a no return policy. He currently has another cue that is used with a no return policy on it also. Anybody know this guy? Would you bid on a cue with a no return policy?

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebay member for over 10 years over 700 rating, cue looks very clean. Only reason you may return it is if you don't like how it plays but that is not the seller's fault. If you are buying for a collection seems safe.

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Phillippi Cue on Ebay

Ebay member for over 10 years over 700 rating, cue looks very clean. Only reason you may return it is if you don't like how it plays but that is not the seller's fault. If you are buying for a collection seems safe.

I am actually going to play with it and I don't care how it plays since I will have another shaft made for it (Danielson SS360/2 shaft).

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would want to return the cue if it was not as straight as advertised.

if the item is not as it was described you can file a eBay dispute even if the buyer said no returns. For no returns you just can't change your mind about it or not liking the orange color it has in person or something. Then it's up to you to resell it or live with it.