Lambros Cue

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So after getting some help on the thread I made about which custom to go with I think I decided on a Lambros, I just haven't heard anything bad about them, only really positive.

So I was wondering what a fair price on a new or used one is?

I ask because I haven't ever seen someone sell a used one and there is no price for new ones on his site.

edwu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So after getting some help on the thread I made about which custom to go with I think I decided on a Lambros, I just haven't heard anything bad about them, only really positive.

I ask because I haven't ever seen someone sell a used one and there is no price for new ones on his site.

There's not many Lambros cues for sale on the secondary market and there's a reason for that. Once a player experiences the hit, balance and playability of a Mike Lambros cue, they hold on to it. Prices will depend on the cue.

crazyeyes

Banned

You made a really great choice. I wish you the best of luck finding one on the used market. Not sure how long the wait is on a custom build, directly from Lambros, but however the long the wait is, then I would highly recommend waiting as long as it takes to get one. Might cost even more to obtain one used, on the 2nd hand market. I believe I have seen them priced from around $2,000 to around $4,000 in the past, on the 2nd hand market. Good luck finding one.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
You made a really great choice. I wish you the best of luck finding one on the used market. Not sure how long the wait is on a custom build, directly from Lambros, but however the long the wait is, then I would highly recommend waiting as long as it takes to get one. Might cost even more to obtain one used, on the 2nd hand market. I believe I have seen them priced from around $2,000 to around $4,000 in the past, on the 2nd hand market. Good luck finding one.

Sniff sniff. Writing style is familiar.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You could have Schmelke make a copy.
I hear they are good at that.
You can get a copy for $300 or so and you hit the Jackpot.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You could have Schmelke make a copy.
I hear they are good at that.
You can get a copy for $300 or so and you hit the Jackpot.

I think the one thing that is unique about Lambros is his "Ultra Jopint", my buddy has a 12 Pointer, 6 Up, 6 Down, it is wonderful. I am first in line if he ever want to sell.

Photo illistration of Mike Ultra Joint.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I got my merry widow on the secondary market for $1.2k. You don’t have to pay $2-4k to get a Lambros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lakeman77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had two, played with others. Nice cues. Remember the special joint Lambros uses is his and his alone.
Aftermarket shafts for Lambros are hard if not impossible to find.

Last edited:

Cadillac J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've talked to Greg from Billiard Warehouse about getting a Lambros...don't think that will happen, too much demand. Even though they don't show prices on the 'main' ML cue page, there are a few that show the sale price if you click on them.

The only cue I would sell a few others to get is a Lambros...and I've never even shot with one - his super high points are the bees knees in my eye.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I believe Ed Culhane is selling 1 of his Lambros' for $3300. Thought I saw it listed here, but maybe it was just Facebook. If I find it I'll come back and edit this.

Here is the link from OBM on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/groups/232223943597556?view=permalink&id=1696821577137778

Unpopular opinion of mine is they are overpriced for generic designs you see in many cues

Not knocking, just an honest opinion

He did one hell of a box cue that Troy aka
Koinnkid has available for sale at all about the game room,
Now that ones worth the price tag imo

JBC

Registered
I have a Lambros segmented handle cue. I used it for about 3 or 4 practice games. About 7 years old. In case and last time I pulled it out all was straight. Handle is a Burl - amboyna I think. Ebony forearm and butt. No points. 2 ultra joint shafts. I think 19.25 oz but I can check. I’d let it go for $2200. If interested please text me at 516-446-3056. I will send pictures Others MAY be available also-Tonkin, Tascarella, PFD, Barrenbrugge. Thanks, john

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After thinking some more and some research I don't think I'm going to go with a Lambros. I think I've decided on a Tascarella.