Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page REWARD + GoFundMe Acct. to catch Mike Surber's murderer
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

09-14-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotactionTX View Post
especially when compared side by side. Note the pronounced lines around his nostril.
Lots of similar features but when looking closely it appears that the forehead shape is very different. Maybe just angle?

Old
  (#17)
billy
AzB Silver Member
billy has a reputation beyond reputebilly has a reputation beyond reputebilly has a reputation beyond reputebilly has a reputation beyond reputebilly has a reputation beyond reputebilly has a reputation beyond reputebilly has a reputation beyond reputebilly has a reputation beyond reputebilly has a reputation beyond reputebilly has a reputation beyond reputebilly has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-15-2018, 07:26 PM

[QUOTE=poolhustler;6225106]Lots of similar features but when looking closely it appears that the forehead shape is very different. Maybe just angle?[/QUOTE

Sure looks like the same guy to me. He's lost more hair but the head and the nose looks right on. IMO I think it's the same person

Mike and I grew up playing pool in Jack n Jills Arlington Va. He was and always will be a personal friend. I have to say Mike was an extremely nice guy to all he'd meet ... somebody took advantage of his character

Sure hope this POS is caught soon. This ordeal has gone on entirely too long

RIP Mike, this seems to be coming to an end

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: