Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page 2018 AZB Ghost Challenge - Official Thread
Page 8 of 8 « First 678

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#106)
DWreckTheBoss
AzB Bronze Member
DWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-29-2018, 07:17 AM

I did get a camera for my birthday, I was having trouble setting up the camera to get a good angle, the tripod it came with was very tiny. (Like 12 inches or slightly less (30 cm)) It looked ok on the camera's little screen but on my tv it was just horrible because of the flat angle. I need to get the camera a little higher up for sure. I will try to go have a pool night this week and see if I can't get a video together that is maybe worth watching. I also want to get an angle where it shows the table longwise, with the balls close to the camera, like professional streams usually have. I wasn't able to set anything up like that the first time I got to use the camera.

Playing Cue: Players G-Series B/W no wrap
Breaking Cue: Predator BK-Rush no wrap 18 oz
Case: J&J 4x8 Black Vinyl Hard Case
Accessories:
Porper 4 Cue Clamp Holder
Magic Rack (Almost Retired)
Outsville Accu-Rack (Excellent Product!)
Poison Glove
Cuetec 3 in 1 Bowtie Tip Tool
Upgrading to a Revo playing shaft (Butt undetermined) and a Hanshew jump cue when they become available.

Old
  (#107)
Poolmanis
AzB Silver Member
Poolmanis has a reputation beyond reputePoolmanis has a reputation beyond reputePoolmanis has a reputation beyond reputePoolmanis has a reputation beyond reputePoolmanis has a reputation beyond reputePoolmanis has a reputation beyond reputePoolmanis has a reputation beyond reputePoolmanis has a reputation beyond reputePoolmanis has a reputation beyond reputePoolmanis has a reputation beyond reputePoolmanis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-29-2018, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreckTheBoss View Post
I did get a camera for my birthday, I was having trouble setting up the camera to get a good angle, the tripod it came with was very tiny. (Like 12 inches or slightly less (30 cm)) It looked ok on the camera's little screen but on my tv it was just horrible because of the flat angle. I need to get the camera a little higher up for sure. I will try to go have a pool night this week and see if I can't get a video together that is maybe worth watching. I also want to get an angle where it shows the table longwise, with the balls close to the camera, like professional streams usually have. I wasn't able to set anything up like that the first time I got to use the camera.
Yes higher = better
Maybe you can make some kind platform where you can get tripod higher.

-special man for a special shots-
Straight Pool addict
Do it like Efren: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yrqhJixAmWY One cool rack after opponent safety..
8-ball trickshots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Fu...ature=youtu.be

Page 8 of 8 « First 678

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: