Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page 20 Position Tips from Zero-X
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Dave-Kat
AzB Silver Member
Dave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-07-2018, 10:23 PM

Thank you for your post/link OPJ

-Kat, > Tor vids the best A+++++

Old
  (#17)
Derek7646
AzB Silver Member
Derek7646 has a reputation beyond reputeDerek7646 has a reputation beyond reputeDerek7646 has a reputation beyond reputeDerek7646 has a reputation beyond reputeDerek7646 has a reputation beyond reputeDerek7646 has a reputation beyond reputeDerek7646 has a reputation beyond reputeDerek7646 has a reputation beyond reputeDerek7646 has a reputation beyond reputeDerek7646 has a reputation beyond reputeDerek7646 has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2018, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4 View Post
I always play to land either on the right side of the ball, or on the wrong side,................ which is called a two-way shot
That's a glass half full guy right there haha.

Tor Is amazing, i bought most of his videos for $60 bucks and it was worth every penny. Especially his videos on kicking/banking, that part of my game used to be weak but now i fear no safety. I only got to watch the first half of this video so far, but its definitely worth a watch from what i have seen so far. Playing for specific diamonds to get on specific lines it HUGE.

You wouldn't send the object ball in the general direction of the pocket, so why send the cue ball in the general direction of the general area of position you want to get? Focusing on specific points on the rail when playing position on a target line is one of the few things that will instantly up your game.

P3 Wrapless with a 12.4 Revo - Kamui clear medium
BK Rush with sport wrap
Lucasi Hybrid Air Hog jump cue

Old
  (#18)
Pete
AzB Silver Member
Pete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2018, 08:10 AM

Thanks Tor...

Pete AKA BilliardPete

Last edited by Pete; 11-09-2018 at 08:06 AM.

Old
  (#19)
MyImmortal
AzB Bronze Member
MyImmortal has a reputation beyond reputeMyImmortal has a reputation beyond reputeMyImmortal has a reputation beyond reputeMyImmortal has a reputation beyond reputeMyImmortal has a reputation beyond reputeMyImmortal has a reputation beyond reputeMyImmortal has a reputation beyond reputeMyImmortal has a reputation beyond reputeMyImmortal has a reputation beyond reputeMyImmortal has a reputation beyond reputeMyImmortal has a reputation beyond repute

Smile 11-08-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkindsv View Post
I was kinda bummed to see Tor basically going Patreon full time...gotta pay the bills i guess. Bought all of his videos and the man sweats quality and pisses excellence. Another great video. One day I will join the Patreon so that he can tell me personally that I am a lost cause haha.
I signed up for the $3 level, too, and love that Tor is using Patreon. As he has said, he prefers the platform because it's "all pool, all the time." The community is awesome and very helpful and I've never seen anybody be rude or unkind to each other, only helpful. The amount of instruction and other useful things he posts is worth far more. Also, I'm sure Tor would never tell anybody they're a "lost cause." The way he is in his videos to his '14 Days' participants is exactly how he is in person to everybody. When you see a person miss a shot on those videos, you'll hear them apologize or put themselves down sometimes, and Tor responds consistently by saying, "don't apologize, let's try again." He then works harder on helping them build their confidence by showing them they can learn to make the shot consistently.

I know he plans on releasing never before seen footage from some '14 Days' participants. Having seen some of this footage, it's amazing to see how much improvement there can be for these players, even those who only train for days as opposed to two weeks. And, in case anybody will wonder, I didn't respond because Tor's my friend, I responded because it's true. Thanks John Cummings, for posting Tor's video. I really like it when the patrons choose the videos they want Tor to make!

I am not yet good enough to offer advice or guidance, but I welcome and am grateful for the opportunity to learn from others.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Old
  (#20)
DynoDan
AzB Silver Member
DynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond repute

11-09-2018, 01:35 PM

Great video, but the pace made me reach for more coffee. By the time I had identified the specified balls & layout described in each situation, the action had moved on.

Old
  (#21)
Sealegs50
AzB Silver Member
Sealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond repute

11-09-2018, 04:44 PM

Great video. Thanks for posting.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: