Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs T-Rex Tony Chohan HUGE Action Match Nov. 15-18th
Page 3 of 22 123 4513 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member
terryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-06-2018, 04:12 PM

Reserve your VIP package now! $120 Limited to 56. Call 254-379-2569

Package includes
A. Preferred seating
B. Autographed High Quality Event poster
C. Personal Photograph with the players

Name:  43371789_341822613057419_3533161516415057920_n.jpg
Views: 1156
Size:  207.7 KB

Name:  43296414_403711643497935_6855901388019335168_n.jpg
Views: 1154
Size:  185.2 KB

Old
  (#32)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member
terryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2018, 06:10 PM

If you like One Pocket this is as good as it gets, you don't want to miss this one guys.

Get your bets down.

Huge money on the line and Double J Jeremy Jones doing expert commentary breaking down the shots and strategies.

Name:  8X4hj5LSjqedE5lw14b4iA_r.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  111.6 KB

Name:  website-logo.png
Views: 1026
Size:  10.3 KB

Old
  (#33)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member

10-12-2018, 05:59 PM

Name:  buffs promo 3.jpg
Views: 928
Size:  114.2 KB

Old
  (#34)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-13-2018, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhanna View Post
Awesome.

I saw that billboard while I was driving yesterday.

In my dream! Hahaha

Old
  (#35)
Ken_4fun
AzB Silver Member
Ken_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond repute

10-13-2018, 01:58 PM

I don't think it will last more than 3 days.

Ken

Current cues - Balabushka, Gus Szamboti, Gus Szamboti Hoppe, Schick, Pfd, BHQ Butterfly and Rick Howard J/B.

Cases - Jack Justis, Fellini, Fellini, Fellini, JB Case.

Watchez is the teacher

" Pool was once my passion, then it was my job, and now it is my sentence."

Mark Wilson's Lindenwood University? Soon to be renamed to the Mosconi Cup Breeding Factory - KoolKat9Lives

Old
  (#36)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member

10-13-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_4fun View Post
I don't think it will last more than 3 days.

Ken
so your prediction is Alex winning each day's race to 10 ?

Or Tony ?

Old
  (#37)
Ken_4fun
AzB Silver Member
Ken_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond repute

10-13-2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhanna View Post
so your prediction is Alex winning each day's race to 10 ?

Or Tony ?
Alex winning every day....yep. That's what I think.

Tony's (and Scott Frost) style of one-pocket "wows" the crowd, but in a long race, the more traditional style of Alex will prevail. While not as strong as Efren (in his prime), Alex has better cue ball control and a winning technique.

But on the other hand, if Tony's gambles start to pay off, it might be a different story.

Ken

Current cues - Balabushka, Gus Szamboti, Gus Szamboti Hoppe, Schick, Pfd, BHQ Butterfly and Rick Howard J/B.

Cases - Jack Justis, Fellini, Fellini, Fellini, JB Case.

Watchez is the teacher

" Pool was once my passion, then it was my job, and now it is my sentence."

Mark Wilson's Lindenwood University? Soon to be renamed to the Mosconi Cup Breeding Factory - KoolKat9Lives

Old
  (#38)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member

10-13-2018, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_4fun View Post
Alex winning every day....yep. That's what I think.

Tony's (and Scott Frost) style of one-pocket "wows" the crowd, but in a long race, the more traditional style of Alex will prevail. While not as strong as Efren (in his prime), Alex has better cue ball control and a winning technique.

But on the other hand, if Tony's gambles start to pay off, it might be a different story.

Ken
I think this format favors Tony's aggressive style where he can come out with his fast and loose play and not worry about getting behind big early.

Since it's a new race each day everyday will be exciting to watch.Great format for sidebets and sweaters imo

I think we are all in for one hell of a match to sweat going 4 or 5 days imo.

Name:  buffs 12.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  135.4 KB
Name:  buffs 13.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  50.2 KB

Old
  (#39)
gypsy_soul
AzB Silver Member
gypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond reputegypsy_soul has a reputation beyond repute

10-13-2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
After what Alex did to Justin on his home court, I'd have a hard time betting against him. It seems like every time he matches up with a top player he finds a way to get the cash. Alex, Dennis and Francisco are all winners in my book.

The only guy Alex doesn't want to play is Dennis, interestingly enough. It's pretty much a case of mutual respect, but if the money was right Dennis would be there like a bear. Trust me, they have played in the Philippines (Ten Ball and Rotation) and Alex didn't like it. Dennis is still the money game King of the Philippines! None of these three really bar anybody, except each other. They will play cheap sets though (a few hundred dollars) just to stay in stroke.

That said, no one wants to go to Taiwan and match up and I mean NO ONE! Not even the Filipinos. As Dennis said, "There are too many good players over there!" Taiwan is a lot closer than the USA, but you won't see the Filipinos flying that way for action! They like the easy pickings over here by comparison.
Anyway I'll take Big T , I'ma stick with American player on this one sir ! What do you wanna bet ? And I'm gonna be there if you wanna come play me some to try and get your cash back !lol

Old
  (#40)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member

10-14-2018, 05:10 PM

Old
  (#41)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2018, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy_soul View Post
Anyway I'll take Big T , I'ma stick with American player on this one sir ! What do you wanna bet ? And I'm gonna be there if you wanna come play me some to try and get your cash back !lol
I only lost 2.5K the last time I bet against Alex.
And I won over 3K betting on the last match Tony had (with Dennis).
So I'm about even betting on and against these two guys.

I would love to go to this match, but that ain't gonna happen. Right now I'm sweating my wife's Green Card and we need to stay close to home.

I'll let you know as it gets closer what I want to do on this match. P.S. I can't play a lick any more. My One Pocket game is in the toilet and I'm too proud to ask for a spot. If we ever meet up I might try you some dollar a game short rack Banks, just for grins.

http://www.jayhelfert.com/ to order More Pool Wars

Last edited by jay helfert; 10-14-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Old
  (#42)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-15-2018, 05:50 AM

If you guys need some support, I will take half of both sides @ $.50/ea.

Let me know.

Quote:

I would love to go to this match, but that ain't gonna happen. Right now I'm sweating my wife's Green Card and we need to stay close to home.

I'll let you know as it gets closer what I want to do on this match. P.S. I can't play a lick any more. My One Pocket game is in the toilet and I'm too proud to ask for a spot. If we ever meet up I might try you some dollar a game short rack Banks, just for grins.

Old
  (#43)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member

10-16-2018, 07:23 PM

November 15th, 2018

Name:  buffs 65.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  135.8 KB

Old
  (#44)
eddieindetroit
AzB Silver Member
eddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond reputeeddieindetroit has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2018, 12:51 AM

Quote:

Tony Chohan and Dennis Orcollo did post 50K a side in two long one pocket races.
Chohan took the cash at California Billiards 40-38 after opening up a sizable lead early.
Orcollo got it done in the rematch held in New York? South Carolina? by a score of 40-33.

I would never bet against Pagulyan.

I like Chohan playing at California Billiards.
Or Detroit.
But even then………not against Pagulyan.
Tonys backers should have insisted that if they play Alex even - they match up in Fremont.
Expensive mistake.
I like the Lion here. $$$$$$$$$$

Eddie

Old
  (#45)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member

10-20-2018, 08:37 PM

The Lion vs T-Rex November 15th, 2018

Two one pocket hall of famers Double J Jeremy Jones and Dr Bill Pittsburgh Billy Incardona confirmed doing commentary.

This is at the top of the food chain for One Pocket lovers

Name:  BUFSS 23.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  123.2 KB

Open 24-7-365 Action Capital of the USA Buffalos Billiards
5029 Bloomfield St, New Orleans, LA 70121
Phone: (504) 835-0173

Name:  buffs building.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  55.8 KB

Name:  website-logo.png
Views: 446
Size:  10.3 KB

Last edited by terryhanna; 10-20-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Page 3 of 22 123 4513 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: