Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page For all those that have doubted my ideas to help improve this sport.
Page 3 of 16 123 4513 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
jimmyco
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-05-2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Poolnut View Post
I'd be interested in reading the MSDS on Glen's product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
It's listed on the label😎
Seemed like a reasonable request. Could not find the product on Billiard Wholesalers website. Others would also like to read the SDS.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue

Old
  (#32)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

Scott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-05-2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Here's something for you to think about, seeing how you don't quite understand, which is why you posted your snide remark

Maybe I'm just stupid enough to sponsor some $20,000 added Pros only 16 player Pro Tour stops, promoting single elimination, race to 21, with match time limits of 3 hrs, and pay ALL the players, 9-16 $500 ea, 5-8th $1,000 ea, 3-4th $2,000 ea 2nd $4,000 1st $8,000 on a Saturday.....as a way of promoting my new adhesive....I could be that stupid I guess what would be even more stupid is if there was no entry fee
Glen...I remember week when you told me about this glue years ago. Glad you got it done and I hope you sell literally tons of it. :

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

PBIA Master Instructor

Old
  (#33)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

11-06-2018, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon of Sin View Post
Now to the important questions that Pool Players are going to want the answers too:

Can I huff it?
That stuff and a scrap of table cloth and it is time to party!

Old
  (#34)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

11-06-2018, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
Seemed like a reasonable request. Could not find the product on Billiard Wholesalers website. Others would also like to read the SDS.
They should be picking their order up this week.

Old
  (#35)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

11-06-2018, 02:05 AM

Good luck with this new venture. It is always nice to get paid for your good ideas

Old
  (#36)
Z-Nole
AzB Silver Member
Z-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond repute

11-06-2018, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Here's something for you to think about, seeing how you don't quite understand, which is why you posted your snide remark

Maybe I'm just stupid enough to sponsor some $20,000 added Pros only 16 player Pro Tour stops, promoting single elimination, race to 21, with match time limits of 3 hrs, and pay ALL the players, 9-16 $500 ea, 5-8th $1,000 ea, 3-4th $2,000 ea 2nd $4,000 1st $8,000 on a Saturday.....as a way of promoting my new adhesive....I could be that stupid I guess what would be even more stupid is if there was no entry fee
You’re the one who posted a snide remark. If he didn’t see that old thread about glue saving the pool world how could he make the connection? And if this is going to be how you treat people while you’re “saving pool”....well, good luck with that. Seems like that casemaker has a head start on you, maybe you should team up with him. From road rash to glue Barron in record time.

Old
  (#37)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

11-06-2018, 07:03 AM

Quote:

Well, if anybody is stupid enough, it's you lol. Just kidding and good luck.
Jason

Old
  (#38)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

11-06-2018, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Nole View Post
You’re the one who posted a snide remark. If he didn’t see that old thread about glue saving the pool world how could he make the connection? And if this is going to be how you treat people while you’re “saving pool”....well, good luck with that. Seems like that casemaker has a head start on you, maybe you should team up with him. From road rash to glue Barron in record time.
What old thread would he be referring to, I've never mentioned glue and pool together before

Old
  (#39)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

11-06-2018, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Nole View Post
In the past I've talked about skill level testing players in order to determine who the best players are by ball pocketing skills and identifying the best players available before tournament's, and about changing the rules of 10b, as well as single elimination and match time limits as a way of separating the amateurs from the Pros, then playing the Pros only....but. ever once mentioned how I would sponsor the tournaments!

Old
  (#40)
KissedOut
AzB Silver Member
KissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond repute

11-06-2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:

just a thought, maybe you should wait until it happens, rather than patting yourself on the back at this stage.

As to you not mentioning the role of glue in your takeover of the professional pool scene, perhaps your accident has affected your memory:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showt...highlight=glue

Message #3

Old
  (#41)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

11-06-2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:

I'm not that good at math, but.......
$8,000
$4,000
$2,000
$2,000
$1,000
$1,000
$1,000
$500
$500
$500
$500
$500
$500
$500
$500

=

$23,000

Just sayin.

Old
  (#42)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

11-06-2018, 11:11 AM

Are the installation videos available? I’d like to view them if/when they are. Thanks.

Old
  (#43)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

11-06-2018, 12:39 PM

[QUOTE=jasonlaus;6260309]I'm not that good at math, but.......
$8,000
$4,000
$2,000
$2,000
$1,000
$1,000
$1,000
$500
$500
$500
$500
$500
$500
$500
$500

=

$23,000

Just sayin.[/QUOTE

You left out $1,000.] Each round pays $4,000, × 4 rounds, $16,000 winner gets double the second place payout, $8,000 = $24,000 !

Last edited by realkingcobra; 11-06-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Old
  (#44)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

11-06-2018, 12:53 PM

It's just an idea at the point, but the glue sales is already doing fine. But I will say this, in all the years I've been on AZB, none of you have come up with a plan using your own money, but sure have cried about pool is dying, pool is dead, there's no money. And I agree, there is no money to sponsor tournaments so the .amateurs can keep playing against the Pros, but there is money to support the Pros without all the dead weight hanging on them insisting they have a right to play the Pros

Old
  (#45)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

11-06-2018, 01:19 PM

Can I get an MSDS?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Page 3 of 16 123 4513 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: