Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Girl Prodigy???
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
CreeDo
Fargo Rating 597
CreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via AIM to CreeDo  
03-06-2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunoutJJ View Post
I doubt it but just the thought of those things coming out of her mouth made me L-O-L
Me too, what made me think of it is... there's this one girl on the Action Pool Tour, which has a few pros on it. She looks like 16 but is probably just one of those people with a young face lol. I saw her playing one pocket the other night.

It occurred to me you have better odds of getting struck by lightning than of finding a 16 year old girl playing one pocket.

Old
  (#17)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

Scott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-06-2013, 05:29 PM

As an aside, the girl that finished 2nd to April is Karsyn Terry, from Chicago. She finished 5th two years ago, and 2nd last year. She is gearing up for 1st place this year! Her dad, Patrick Terry, is our newest PBIA instructor, and wants to work with youth players. He has done a great job training his daughter. GO Karsyn! Good luck in Vegas this summer!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Quote:
Yeah Im glad that she seems to have a great approach to the game and her dad is very supportive!!

Glad to see that the youth still can get bit by the pool bug

PBIA Master Instructor

Last edited by Scott Lee; 03-08-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Old
  (#18)
Slickstick9
RKC TABLE
Slickstick9 has a reputation beyond reputeSlickstick9 has a reputation beyond reputeSlickstick9 has a reputation beyond reputeSlickstick9 has a reputation beyond reputeSlickstick9 has a reputation beyond reputeSlickstick9 has a reputation beyond reputeSlickstick9 has a reputation beyond reputeSlickstick9 has a reputation beyond reputeSlickstick9 has a reputation beyond reputeSlickstick9 has a reputation beyond reputeSlickstick9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1000

03-06-2013, 06:09 PM

that was cool. thanks

Old
  (#19)
robleyf7
AZB Horse 2016
robleyf7 has a reputation beyond reputerobleyf7 has a reputation beyond reputerobleyf7 has a reputation beyond reputerobleyf7 has a reputation beyond reputerobleyf7 has a reputation beyond reputerobleyf7 has a reputation beyond reputerobleyf7 has a reputation beyond reputerobleyf7 has a reputation beyond reputerobleyf7 has a reputation beyond reputerobleyf7 has a reputation beyond reputerobleyf7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10500
  Send a message via Yahoo to robleyf7  
03-07-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
we need more younger kids coming into pool for our Future. she has a good mind set an plays real well goodluck too her in the future

Old
  (#20)
8balljohn
AzB Silver Member
8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute

03-07-2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
The first thing I noticed was her amazing form/mechanics. She's got a head start over the competition with her natural good mechanics. Wow, I really see her being an incredible player if she wants it badly enough. Obviously she'll need some seasoning, but she could easily become a world champ if she gets out there, gambles cheap with the men & plays with the better players in her area. I hope she stays serious b/c she's got a lot of potential.

Old
  (#21)
8balljohn
AzB Silver Member
8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute8balljohn has a reputation beyond repute

03-07-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeDo View Post
They all seem so nice.

Does anyone else wonder if she has this totally different persona when she gets dropped off at the pool room and then dad drives off?
I bet she walks in the door and is like
"AYYYYYYYYYY SCOOTER, you still duckin' me you fυckah?
Let's do that one pocket set, I'll give you 13-5 and drill ya nuts in!
What, no heart??"
LMAO...too funny. That's quite possible! HaHa

Old
  (#22)
Playin4Dinner
AzB Silver Member
Playin4Dinner has a reputation beyond reputePlayin4Dinner has a reputation beyond reputePlayin4Dinner has a reputation beyond reputePlayin4Dinner has a reputation beyond reputePlayin4Dinner has a reputation beyond reputePlayin4Dinner has a reputation beyond reputePlayin4Dinner has a reputation beyond reputePlayin4Dinner has a reputation beyond reputePlayin4Dinner has a reputation beyond reputePlayin4Dinner has a reputation beyond reputePlayin4Dinner has a reputation beyond repute

03-07-2013, 01:48 PM

great vid, great thread.... tx JJ

Picked up a mini table ($20) online for my 3 yr old girl last week... Anxiously checking my phone for ship-to-store text updates.... Check out this masterpiece....

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Trademark-...ories/16457079

She sweat all of Mike/Svb day 1 in my chair with me... World class sweater already... Player, not so much.... But she's making solid contact... Still tryin to establish the classic "fist bridge".... Ole faithful, hehe....

Old
  (#23)
AtLarge
AzB Gold Member
AtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond repute

03-07-2013, 02:16 PM

Thanks for the link, RunoutJJ; it really made me smile.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: