Reload this Page Liberals Cheer Rush Limbaugh's Lung Cancer
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Liberals Cheer Rush Limbaugh's Lung Cancer
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Arrow Liberals Cheer Rush Limbaugh's Lung Cancer - 02-04-2020, 09:38 AM

Ahhh yes.
The true colors of those that claim to be the most tolerant and inclusive people in the world.

Appears that they are exactly like what they accuse the right of being.

The devastating news broke on Monday morning that conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh had been diagnosed with "advanced lung cancer" and that he will be missing his shows for treatments.

"Rush Limbaugh just announced on his radio program he has been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer. Says there will be days he won't be able to be there due to treatment..." tweeted Joe Concha.

Watch the moment when Limbaugh made the shocking announcement:

While conservatives took to Twitter to announce their support for Limbaugh, liberals took the opportunity to celebrate the news.

"you have to be the dumbest, guileless sack of crap in the world to say you hope rush limbaugh, one of the most toxic people alive, makes a full recovery. he would just go back to doing evil!!" said one unhinged liberal.

"If anybody is telling you to express sympathy for Rush Limbaugh, ask yourself if he would feel sympathy for you in the same circumstances. The answer is "lol of course not" so in conclusion **** him," said another far-left Twitter account.

"Die #rushlimbaugh Die!! You’ve spread hate for decades. I hope the cancer causes you unbelievable amounts of pain & suffering," said Twitter user Markus Pacal.

Another Twitter user wished that Limbaugh would "descent into hell."

"I'm sure Rush Limbaugh will thoroughly enjoy the company he will find when he makes his descent into hell for all the evil cruelty & destruction he has sown in his life. They're all waiting for you to arrive Rush, with glee."

"He can spew hatred, he can lie, he can promote policies that adversely affect real lives, he can mock people with illnesses, but since it’s his ****ing turn, we’re supposed to feel sorry for him.. Nah, Son. **** Rush Limbaugh," said another Twitter user.

"No pity for a man who has no compassion for others, perpetuated Trump’s racist birther claims, mocked people, his comments on Sandy Hook, Mosque shooting, and so much more. #rushlimbaugh has met up with karma, how fitting."

While Democrats reacted to the news with hate, Republicans reacted to the news with positive prayers and tweets:

Check out some of the reactions below:

During his show, Limbaugh lamented on how hard this announcement was to make: "I feel like I'm letting everybody down. Every day I’m not here, I will be missing you and thinking of you.”

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#2)
#Cruncher
AzB Silver Member
#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute#Cruncher has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 09:42 AM

Unfortunately, there are some sick puppies on both sides.

Old
  (#3)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Cruncher View Post
Unfortunately, there are some sick puppies on both sides.
No doubt.
Human nature is what it is.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#4)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 09:56 AM

And some will take advantage of Rush’s situation to attack liberals as a whole for the actions of a few.

Old
  (#5)
Sev

02-04-2020, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
And some will take advantage of Rush’s situation to attack liberals as a whole for the actions of a few.
Well you know.
Deplorables and all the rot.

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#6)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 10:22 AM

Hmmm . . . I saw another thread earlier about Limbaugh's cancer diagnosis, but I didn't see a single liberal in that thread cheering about it.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=506852

Old
  (#7)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Hmmm . . . I saw another thread earlier about Limbaugh's cancer diagnosis, but I didn't see a single liberal in that thread cheering about it.

Might be because no liberals posted in it. If they did, they would not be able to help themselves.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#8)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-04-2020, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post

Rush Limbaugh critics celebrate cancer diagnosis

by Andrew Mark Miller

| February 04, 2020 01:02 PM

Several liberal activists and media personalities on Twitter expressed glee after conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh announced on his show that he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.

“Ask yourself this simple question: is the world a better place or a worse place with Rush Limbaugh in it?” author and former CNN personality Reza Aslan said in response to the news.

Ask yourself this simple question: is the world a better place or a worse place with Rush Limbaugh in it?
— Reza Aslan (@rezaaslan) February 3, 2020
“Rush Limbaugh is, without a doubt, one of the most hateful, awful people of the last half century, and one who had one of the most negative impacts possible on this country. It’s only fitting that this cancer upon the world should be stricken by it,” former Sports Illustrated writer Jon Tayler said on Twitter.

“The idea of having sympathy for this vile, horrible person is laughable. The idea of MAGA chuds — whose entire political identity lives in hateful exclusion and who would dance on Barack Obama's grave if they could — lecturing me about said sympathy is even more laughable,” Tayler continued.

Rush Limbaugh is, without a doubt, one of the most hateful, awful people of the last half century, and one who had one of the most negative impacts possible on this country. It’s only fitting that this cancer upon the world should be stricken by it.
— Jon Tayler, Smiling Politely (@JATayler) February 3, 2020
Tayler also said Americans should line up to kick Limbaugh's corpse if he dies from cancer.

If this kills Rush, then give him a state funeral so that every willing American can have a chance to pay their respects by kicking his corpse as hard as they can. https://t.co/gNxXwAx1Kh
— Jon Tayler, Smiling Politely (@JATayler) February 3, 2020
Bishop Talbert Swan, a pastor, responded to Vice President Mike Pence’s well-wishes to Limbaugh by calling the radio host a “white supremacist.”

I take no pleasure in anyone’s sickness, but, Rush Limbaugh is a vile, hateful, white supremacist, who has spread racist vitriol on the airwaves of America for 30 years.

It’s telling that Mike Pence is celebrating this bigot as a “National Treasure.”https://t.co/nTr7TtzO8j https://t.co/sb5nEBnFrj
— Bishop Talbert Swan (@TalbertSwan) February 4, 2020
New Yorker contributor Maura Quint claimed that her father, who once listened to Limbaugh’s program, now believes he is a racist.

My dad's a republican who used to listen to Rush Limbaugh. When I'd be home, I'd ask him about it, what Rush was saying. And why. After a few years, my dad said, I started listening closer and you're right, he's a reactionary bigot who lies to sow hate. He never listened again.
— maura quint (@behindyourback) February 4, 2020
Author and activist Tariq Nasheed accused Limbaugh of spreading racism and tweeted a video of people dancing with the hashtag "#PartyOverHere."

Rush Limbaugh has spend decades spewing dangerous anti-Black racism.

Now he has cancer...

I know we shouldn't celebrate one's misfortunes....

but

#PartyOverHere pic.twitter.com/NVI1mVg2hW
— Tariq Nasheed 🇺🇸 (@tariqnasheed) February 3, 2020

dumluk

Old
  (#9)
slop stroke
I drink, theyfore I ain't
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Might be because no liberals posted in it. If they did, they would not be able to help themselves.
Exactly - like how the liberals on here cheered about Senator McCain's demise... oh wait.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Old
  (#10)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 12:02 PM

Quote:
It's been 2 hours since this post........ no outrage over this?

Old
  (#11)
rhinobywilhite
AzB Silver Member
rhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond reputerhinobywilhite has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 12:04 PM

I don't care who you are. if you can cheer about a cancer diagnosis in anyone, you may bring that diagnosis on you or someone you love,

Old
  (#12)
T-dog
AzB Silver Member
T-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Ahhh yes.
When I read that....I thought of :
Attached Images

Troy - Jacoby/standard maple shaft.
A Natural Born leader with no leadership ability.

2019 Post of the year.
"Not me, but I do watch those black music videos. I love those beautiful black women shaking those big booties." Tom to da ----> H.

Old
  (#13)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slop stroke View Post
Exactly - like how the liberals on here cheered about Senator McCain's demise... oh wait.
I'm reading the hundreds of liberal responses on Rush, and they are vile. But, yeah, I'm sure deep down inside they are not really liberals and it's just some right wing conspiracy.

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#14)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2020, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
I'm reading the hundreds of liberal responses on Rush, and they are vile. But, yeah, I'm sure deep down inside they are not really liberals and it's just some right wing conspiracy.
Slow day at work?

Old
  (#15)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

02-04-2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Slow day at work?
Not really, only took one look into a FB article. Yeah, I was guessing on the "hundreds". So, technically, it could be more, could be less. Funny reading the vile comments of the progressives with so much love and compassion in their hearts.

Hard to believe the left started the KKK and voted for a homophobe for president in 2008.

TZAR Tips now available.

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: