Declaring a 99 with TOI

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played for a few hours yesterday couldn't get my stuff together--best was a 57. Got up early to head out on the road and make a trip with the family to take my Mom to Church--it' was sleeting like crazy--had breakfast--laid back relaxed--went down to the table room and cleaned the table down well and the balls--started to play--first rack a little shacky but got through it with a couple of solid shots--second a little better and the third even better and then Katie bar the door,,the next 4racks were smooth as silk--got tied up with the cue ball in the rack after making the ball down the rail on rack 8--It was sitting about half way down the rack and I came with a power stroke with top english so that it would bounce out after hitting the rack--it dug into the rack instead--leaving me nothing--not bad for 60 year old Bald Blind Guy with Coke Bottles for Glasses--Think I'll have a toddy for a Touch For My Insides

Last edited:

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks --getting up and hitting them decently anymore pumps me up a little--I haven't played for dough or been in action for years now , with my Biz takeing me all over the East and Family and all...Thought I was getting in a good gear back a few months ago and drove down to Greensboro NC on Biz and some freinds hooked me up with a kid down there they wanted me to check out--He beat me like a tied up Goat--only good thing was the stories he started telling me, about myself, that had happened over 30 years ago when I was his age and running the roads--and he seemed to know a lot of em--good Kid--Earl had taken him under his wing when he was living there and this kid is the real deal

Last edited: