Nashville--Dave and Buster's or JOBs?

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gonna shoot here tonight. Should I walk to Dave and Buster's (and drink a few beers), or suck it up and drive to JOBs (and so not drink a few beers)? Basically, how bad is playing at Dave and Buster's?

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
suck it up & go to JOB's... it's a great place. Light on the Beer, JOB's is loaded with Players. Maybe half dozen 9 Speeds. You can really find some action & have a great time...

I've never been to Dave & buster's.

Purdman

Banned
Jobd

Friday, probably Hold Em poker going on. I met Tennessee Joe and we went there. Much better during the week. I really don't like a lot of noise when I am playing. Have a good time where ever you go. Ya got to hit Broadway in Nashville. Country Music and $4.50 Buds. Worth it though!
Purdman:D

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
I've been to JOB's and think it's one of the top pool halls in the country, it gets my vote...

Jim

Hambone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If your around Sat. or Sun. pm me, I may have time to meet up and play some. I can also pick you up if you need a ride.

Purdman

Banned
Hambone said:
If your around Sat. or Sun. pm me, I may have time to meet up and play some. I can also pick you up if you need a ride.

Sorry I didn't mention you Hambone. I should have told em how you picked me up. I had a great time playing with you. The poker thing was going on when I was with Joe. I enjoyed the afternoon more than the Friday night because of the poker noise. I couldn't get a roll in a bakery during the poker tourney.
Purdman;)

Hambone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No problem Don, come back down and I'll take a day or two off, maybe this time I'll be able to hit some places with you and Joe.

While I'm thinking about it pm me your address. I've got something to send you.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hambone said:
I'm on my way, be there by 2:00. THanks for the advice, all. Look for the guy in the blue polo shirt, brown hair, & jerky stroke.
Cory

Last edited:

poolsucker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
post message me if you are looking for some $200-$500 action. my (615)497-3962. Better yet just call me.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
poolsucker said:
post message me if you are looking for some $200-$500 action. my (615)497-3962. Better yet just call me.
Thanks. $10-20 a rack one pocket is more my speed. I did go there today, though, and had a good time. I played a local, Ray. Real nice guy--he got the best of it, but I don't think it was too lopsided. My only complaint is the lack of wooden house cues. All you can get there is a Cuetec, and you have to pay an extra dollar for it! Get some Dufferins and offer them for $2.

Cory