Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Shane Vanboening vs Jayson Shaw
Page 13 of 30 « First 3111213 141523 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#181)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

PoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1190

08-17-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLarge View Post
They changed the score incorrectly, taking a game away from Shane.
They'll have to take a few more away if they want to give Shaw a chance.

59-38 Shane.

"He knew what those jubilant crowds did not know, but could have learned from books; that the plague bacillus never dies or disappears for good...and that perhaps the day would come when, for the bane and the enlightening of men, it would rouse up its rats again and send them forth to die in a happy city."

Old
  (#182)
AtLarge
AzB Gold Member
AtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-17-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolBum View Post
They'll have to take a few more away if they want to give Shaw a chance.

59-38 Shane.
Yeah, but it screws up the stats.

PoolBum -- do you remember in Game 99 (by their count), Shane scratched on a kick at the 5-ball and Jayson ran out? My question is about the next game after that (their #100), with Jayson breaking. My stream froze, and by the time I got it back Jayson was shooting the last couple of balls. So I imagine it was a B&R for Jason, but I am not sure. Can you confirm that it was a B&R? And if so, do you remember how many balls he made on the break?

As another memory jog, it was the game between the one where Shane scratched kicking behind the 5-ball and the game where Jayson hooked himself for the 3-ball.

Last edited by AtLarge; 08-17-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Old
  (#183)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

08-17-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 View Post
What are they playing to tonight?
until SVB gets to 66 (i think)

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#184)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

PoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond repute

08-17-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLarge View Post
Yeah, but it screws up the stats.

PoolBum -- do you remember in Game 99 (by their count), Shane scratched on a kick at the 5-ball and Jayson ran out? My question is about the next game after that (their #100), with Jayson breaking. My stream froze, and by the time I got it back Jayson was shooting the last couple of balls. So I imagine it was a B&R for Jason, but I am not sure. Can you confirm that it was a B&R? And if so, do you remember how many balls he made on the break?
Sorry, I haven't been following the match closely enough to be able to recall. Usually when it's a tight match I pay close attention, but with a 20 game spread I've been hopping around on the internet intermittently.

"He knew what those jubilant crowds did not know, but could have learned from books; that the plague bacillus never dies or disappears for good...and that perhaps the day would come when, for the bane and the enlightening of men, it would rouse up its rats again and send them forth to die in a happy city."

Old
  (#185)
AtLarge
AzB Gold Member
AtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond repute

08-17-2019, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolBum View Post
Sorry, I haven't been following the match closely enough to be able to recall. Usually when it's a tight match I pay close attention, but with a 20 game spread I've been hopping around on the internet intermittently.
OK; thanks for the response.

Old
  (#186)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

08-17-2019, 09:49 PM

Shane is about to put the finishing touches on day 2, up 65-40 now.

Shane started the day up 33-21, so he's up in today's play by a 32-19 count.

Old
  (#187)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

08-17-2019, 09:54 PM

Shaw gets a game to make it 65-41. Shaw is shooting .918 tonight, and losing 32-20.

Old
  (#188)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

08-17-2019, 10:04 PM

Day 2 ends with Shane up 66-43.

Old
  (#189)
benjaminwah
AzB Silver Member
benjaminwah has a reputation beyond reputebenjaminwah has a reputation beyond reputebenjaminwah has a reputation beyond reputebenjaminwah has a reputation beyond reputebenjaminwah has a reputation beyond reputebenjaminwah has a reputation beyond reputebenjaminwah has a reputation beyond reputebenjaminwah has a reputation beyond reputebenjaminwah has a reputation beyond reputebenjaminwah has a reputation beyond reputebenjaminwah has a reputation beyond repute

08-17-2019, 10:19 PM

Thanks for the updates!!

Old
  (#190)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues
ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-17-2019, 10:44 PM

I’ll take Shane to win the match.

Old
  (#191)
The Renfro
Outsville.com
The Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-17-2019, 11:02 PM

You can thank Accu-Stats and Pat Fleming for the stats =) He allowed me to score the match using his TPA software I use for all of the Accu-Stats matches =) Normally you only see the interface when I post photos on facebook but we were pressed on time and I could not use it to feed their graphics software... Hopefully it will go behind the scenes again for the next one coming up which will be Earl and Sky......

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan View Post
Shane 46-26
Shaw at table

I like the stats board they have
Shane 932 Shaw 845

Attachment 527424

Great White PRO CHALK - "Best Chalk in the UNIVERSE"

Outsville.com

Old
  (#192)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

08-17-2019, 11:41 PM

Nobody wants to admit this, but Shane makes everybody look like a 700 FR in this format. I wanted to bet on Shaw, but there is NO part of my self preservation that would allow me to do that.
Jason

Old
  (#193)
BeiberLvr
AzB Silver Member
BeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renfro View Post
You can thank Accu-Stats and Pat Fleming for the stats =) He allowed me to score the match using his TPA software I use for all of the Accu-Stats matches =) Normally you only see the interface when I post photos on facebook but we were pressed on time and I could not use it to feed their graphics software... Hopefully it will go behind the scenes again for the next one coming up which will be Earl and Sky......
Earl and Sky are going to be playing a match?

What is it with people that want to set up all these one sided matches?

Old
  (#194)
skogstokig
AzB Silver Member
skogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 06:25 AM

20 racks up is a lot. very impressive. is this with a ref racking?

Old
  (#195)
Klink
AzB Silver Member
Klink has a reputation beyond reputeKlink has a reputation beyond reputeKlink has a reputation beyond reputeKlink has a reputation beyond reputeKlink has a reputation beyond reputeKlink has a reputation beyond reputeKlink has a reputation beyond reputeKlink has a reputation beyond reputeKlink has a reputation beyond reputeKlink has a reputation beyond reputeKlink has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

08-18-2019, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
Nobody wants to admit this, but Shane makes everybody look like a 700 FR in this format. I wanted to bet on Shaw, but there is NO part of my self preservation that would allow me to do that.

Jason

I made that mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 30 « First 3111213 141523 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: