Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page BBC Tells Schoolchildren There Are ‘over 100’ Genders
Page 3 of 10 123 45 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-16-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
in my childhood experiences, those kids were called a "spaz" and they gravitated towards interests that required consistently high RPM's... and they were good at it... they would be the calm one when "normal" kids would be in a state of chaos... the opposite of what was happening in a structured boring classroom setting

there wasn't anything "wrong" with them that needed to be fixed other than to help them find a lifestyle/career/hobbies that synched up with their internal frequency... in my obviously non-medical opinion of course
There is quite a difference between such a personality and an actual pathology.

I have clients that might have not been able to become doctors without being "fixed".

Indeed, the world needs ditch diggers I guess.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#32)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Clearly you don't understand genetics for one thing.

But there are numerous things you reveal you don't understand. Are you aware that there are no genetic studies done to put male or female on a birth certificate?

I do understand your point of view and where it comes from.

Clearly, I do. I understand that in VERY RARE instances a person may have an extra x or y chromosome, but you still either have a y chromosome, or you do not, and those VERY RARE instances don't amount to even a fraction of a percent of the population. It does not take genetic studies to determine a gender for a birth certificate. A visual examination is a very quick and very accurate method.

I also understand a mental illness when I see one, and so do the people at Johns Hopkins, THE foremost institution in the industry. A person that "identifies" as something they are not, be it male, female, non-existent "genders", black, Native American, or some fool that wants to marry other than within the human species, is by definition mentally ill. And I will NEVER recognize other than male or female genders, as I will not condone "identifying" as something a person is not nor could ever be. Nobody else should either.

A parent that does not put either "male" or "female" (with the VERY RARE circumstances of hermaphrodites) on a birth certificate, in the interest of "letting the child decide later", is clearly guilty of abuse and should not be allowed to have children.

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Old
  (#33)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
There is quite a difference between such a personality and an actual pathology.

I have clients that might have not been able to become doctors without being "fixed".

Indeed, the world needs ditch diggers I guess.
ditch diggers? that's a high-rpm job in your opinion?

although sports is one avenue I was thinking of, ditch digging has no fast, on-the-fly mental processing requirements that would satisfy a spaz

Last edited by Smooth; 09-16-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Old
  (#34)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post
Clearly, I do. I understand that in VERY RARE instances a person may have an extra x or y chromosome, but you still either have a y chromosome, or you do not, and those VERY RARE instances don't amount to even a fraction of a percent of the population. It does not take genetic studies to determine a gender for a birth certificate. A visual examination is a very quick and very accurate method.

I also understand a mental illness when I see one, and so do the people at Johns Hopkins, THE foremost institution in the industry. A person that "identifies" as something they are not, be it male, female, non-existent "genders", black, Native American, or some fool that wants to marry other than within the human species, is by definition mentally ill. And I will NEVER recognize other than male or female genders, as I will not condone "identifying" as something a person is not nor could ever be. Nobody else should either.

A parent that does not put either "male" or "female" (with the VERY RARE circumstances of hermaphrodites) on a birth certificate, in the interest of "letting the child decide later", is clearly guilty of abuse and should not be allowed to have children.
Indeed. Coddling mental illness is simply wrong in so many ways. And this is kind of ironic here...seeing as how Chopdoc is so quick and with incomplete info to label people child abusers.

Old
  (#35)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
ditch diggers? that's a high-rpm job in your opinion?

although sports is one avenue I was thinking of, ditch digging has no fast, on-the-fly mental processing requirements that would satisfy a spaz
No.

It's an expression. I would have thought you have heard of it.

The fact is that a person with true ADHD can't do what you are claiming.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#36)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-16-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post

Clearly you don't understand actually.

You have only made it more clear.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#37)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
No.

It's an expression. I would have thought you have heard of it.

The fact is that a person with true ADHD can't do what you are claiming.

ahhhh.... gotcha on the terminology... yes, I was being literal... digging ditches is tough ass work by the way

"true" ADHD? that wouldn't be an admission that the ADHD label/diagnosis is, shall we say, "overprescribed"?

Old
  (#38)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-16-2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Do you or not see bigotry as a mental health issue?

pj
chgo
We already clearly identified your bigotry.

Do you have mental health issues? I could opine.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#39)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-16-2019, 04:24 PM

Freud would have a field day with the new terminology

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#40)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-16-2019, 05:05 PM

Quote:
ahhhh.... gotcha on the terminology... yes, I was being literal... digging ditches is tough ass work by the way

"true" ADHD? that wouldn't be an admission that the ADHD label/diagnosis is, shall we say, "overprescribed"?
VERY much so in my opinion.

It's not an "admission", I would have told you if you had asked.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#41)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-16-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Indeed. Coddling mental illness is simply wrong in so many ways. And this is kind of ironic here...seeing as how Chopdoc is so quick and with incomplete info to label people child abusers.
So you think you are strictly a product of genetic code?

Please look up epigenetics.

And by the way, as an expert, take my word for it regarding child abuse.

You say incomplete information, you are wrong.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#42)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-16-2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
We already clearly identified your bigotry.

Do you have mental health issues? I could opine.
Hell, look at my signature for further evidence of this fellas "mental" status.....

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#43)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 05:33 PM

Quote:
So you think you are strictly a product of genetic code?

Please look up epigenetics.

And by the way, as an expert, take my word for it regarding child abuse.

You say incomplete information, you are wrong.

I and most everybody don't need to play semantic games. Being a man or a woman (with some very minor cases of genetic defects...which I only mention to preclude that nonsensical line of argument) is a pretty simple concept. And most of us don't choose to indulge mental illness because those with it or in that sphere of influence will get their feelings hurt.

No, I'm right. In case you forgot - not too long ago after I told you that you couldn't know they were child abusers....after you had conclusively said they were...you conceded you could not know that. And why couldn't you - because you had incomplete information. It's not that confusing.

Old
  (#44)
softshot
Simplify
softshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

09-16-2019, 05:42 PM

the number should be much higher it should be the same number as the number of those with gender identity disorder.. we could use their actual names...

I do think though that the numbers of those claiming the disorder to be trendy are higher than the actual number of patients.

I also think forcing everyone to accommodate special needs only goes so far I saw a therapy lizard in the produce department the other day.. maybe doc will chime in on the salmonella risk....

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help..

Old
  (#45)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

09-16-2019, 05:55 PM

Yeah, let's all indulge this mental illness for example. This man got upset...some cussing.

Misgendered transgender person gets furious in a GameStop shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xfc0RDzruU

Page 3 of 10 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: