Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page BBC Tells Schoolchildren There Are ‘over 100’ Genders
Page 5 of 10 « First 345 67 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-17-2019, 08:04 AM

I was brought up to say yes and no ma’am. I order a beer at a bar and replied with yes ma’am to which the bar maid got on my shit for doing so.

I replied.......well......hows b_i_t_c_h then.

Is this a adult site? Starring out b_i_t_c_h.

Good grief........and there’s is this so called freedom of speech ......

Last edited by duckie; 09-17-2019 at 08:08 AM.

Old
  (#62)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 08:07 AM

I think Great Britain doesn't want to evolve.
England likes it old, very old. The language is old, their foods are old, lifestyles old, social curriculum old.
There are 3 things and only 3 things that has brought the British up to the Fabulous 60's.
Carnaby Street , British Rock , Pot.

Old
  (#63)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L I F D 1 View Post
I think Great Britain doesn't want to evolve.
England likes it old, very old. The language is old, their foods are old, lifestyles old, social curriculum old.
There are 3 things and only 3 things that has brought the British up to the Fabulous 60's.
Carnaby Street , British Rock , Pot.
Nonsense. We even named a famous city after Birmingham, Alabama and encouraged Egypt to do similar re Memphis, Tennessee.

Mike

Old
  (#64)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
You probably have one in your house.

Why do people sexualize the bathroom?
That analogy doesn't make sense. Sure do have a unisex bathroom in my house (two of em).... I don't let strangers in to pee in it, and there's not a line of stalls 16 deep for the public to walk into.

People sexualize a lot of things. Is this your first day on the internet? They sexualize feet, urine, kitchens, the outdoors, the back seats of cars.

So what happens in public bathrooms that makes them all "sexualized"..... you might ask?

Well I don't know about you, Doc, but when I go into the rest stop to take a piss, I pull my D%ck out.

Old
  (#65)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2019, 08:57 AM

Some parts of the conversation remind me of this manufactured bathroom outrage thread about a disingenuously presented gateway pundit article...….

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=462006

Mike

Old
  (#66)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 09:03 AM

Quote:
No live and let live?

How does this harm you?
Question Doc- I recently read an article about a fella that had a doctor amputate his leg...his perfectly healthy leg. Turns out he had a condition I had never heard of called body integrity identity disorder (BIID). Yes I was amazed that it is a real thing, but evidently people who suffer from this have something in their noodle that makes them want to cut off a perfectly normal body part. The article went on to say that research shows it is a neurological issue vs. psychological.

"BIID sufferers have aligned themselves with the gender identity disorder movement, even calling themselves “trans-able.” They believe that they have been born in the wrong bodies — or more specifically with the wrong body part."

I can imagine the ethical conundrum this puts surgeons in: Do no harm vs. trying to help a patient feel normal...

Anyway, I digress. My question is, do you think gender identity disorder is a neurological issue or a psychological issue, or neither? Oh, and have you ever seen a patient with BIID?

Old
  (#67)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
You haven't worked or have a family member that works in some portion of society where they are actually PUNISHED for "misidentifying" some weirdo.

IMO, there isn't any reason good enough to force the rest of the world to play this game of The Emperor's New Clothes.

Allowing these folks to insist is going to cause real problems soon enough.

Their fantasy world shouldn't be allowed to intrude on mine. How's that for live and let live?
I understand the fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of what one does not understand.

Real problems?

How?

What problems?

I don't doubt it but I wonder what you perceive the problems could be and how that might in some way adversely affect you.

What's odd to me is that individuals have decided for themselves that they 100% understand this when the rest of society, including experts that study these matters for decades, are still trying to understand it. Obviously some have made a personal decision that is biased and fits their personal needs, nothing more.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#68)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
I was brought up to say yes and no ma’am. I order a beer at a bar and replied with yes ma’am to which the bar maid got on my shit for doing so.

I replied.......well......hows b_i_t_c_h then.

Is this a adult site? Starring out b_i_t_c_h.

Good grief........and there’s is this so called freedom of speech ......
That one is very offensive but you can still say good old fashioned things like cock swallower or cum guzzler.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#69)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Yeah, let's all indulge this mental illness for example. This man got upset...some cussing.

Misgendered transgender person gets furious in a GameStop shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xfc0RDzruU
Macho Ma'am was recently diagnosed with testicular cancer

JC

Old
  (#70)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokrswylde View Post
Question Doc- I recently read an article about a fella that had a doctor amputate his leg...his perfectly healthy leg. Turns out he had a condition I had never heard of called body integrity identity disorder (BIID). Yes I was amazed that it is a real thing, but evidently people who suffer from this have something in their noodle that makes them want to cut off a perfectly normal body part. The article went on to say that research shows it is a neurological issue vs. psychological.

"BIID sufferers have aligned themselves with the gender identity disorder movement, even calling themselves “trans-able.” They believe that they have been born in the wrong bodies — or more specifically with the wrong body part."

I can imagine the ethical conundrum this puts surgeons in: Do no harm vs. trying to help a patient feel normal...

Anyway, I digress. My question is, do you think gender identity disorder is a neurological issue or a psychological issue, or neither? Oh, and have you ever seen a patient with BIID?
Both, neither, and other.

I don't think it is a single etiology.

It is mixed, multifactorial, and varies.

Yes, I have seen a couple with BIID. Very strange.

There was a woman in the news that had an amputation for complex regional pain syndrome. Did you see that? Again, a last ditch controversial intervention for what is likely a neurological disoreder.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#71)
JC
Needs Moderation

09-17-2019, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Wow.

Geeze.

I was referring to a well known scam, and you know it.

Come off it.

Live with it.

ADD is a fake diagnosis? Yeah. Right.

You make up your reality as you like.

No knowledge whatsoever? LOL! You have no idea.

That scam is just as fake as ADD. Maybe back in the days when Mike Wallace hid in a van in the parking lot but there's way better ripoffs now days. You're a prime candidate too. People think single mothers get taken advantage of but they ask a lot of questions. It's know it alls who won't admit they have no clue what you're talking about that would be the easiest targets now that things are more complicated. They just nod and approve. Fortunately I don't roll that way but they are by far the most vulnerable. Proud and educated.

JC

Old
  (#72)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-17-2019, 09:26 AM

It seems some have bathroom and locker room issues. Not sure why people sexualize the bathroom though. It's so extreme that people even here threaten assault and even imply murder over it.

Should gay men use the men's room?

Should gay women use the ladies room?

What about bisexuals?

If not, what do you think they should do?

They have no gender dysphoria and make no gender "alternative" claim.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#73)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-17-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
That scam is just as fake as ADD.
I understand your opinion on this.

It isn't a qualified opinion in any way. It is a product of the nuances of your personal psychology.

It's OK. You can have any opinion you like, even wrong ones.

Or perhaps you can tell us about the physical diagnostic evidence of ADD/ADHD?

Maybe you can explain how to read an EEG?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Last edited by Chopdoc; 09-17-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Old
  (#74)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
It seems some have bathroom and locker room issues. Not sure why people sexualize the bathroom though. It's so extreme that people even here threaten assault and even imply murder over it.

Should gay men use the men's room?

Should gay women use the ladies room?

What about bisexuals?

If not, what do you think they should do?

They have no gender dysphoria and make no gender "alternative" claim.

Are gay men, men? Let the man go to the men's bathroom.

Are gay women, women? Let the woman go to the woman's bathroom.

These are all examples of sexual preference. Are we trying to relate gender identity disorders and sexual preference?

Old
  (#75)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-17-2019, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
Are gay men, men? Let the man go to the men's bathroom.

Are gay women, women? Let the woman go to the woman's bathroom.

These are all examples of sexual preference. Are we trying to relate gender identity disorders and sexual preference?
Relate?

No.

I am trying to understand the depth of people's fears in this matter.

So, a person born with testicles has to use the men's room? That's it?

All others use the ladies room?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Page 5 of 10 « First 345 67 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: