CTE PRO ONE: Tyler is a champion using it... now what? discredit CTE more?

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive been curious on how well these cte guys play to, none can produce a video but they sure can of the pros who do...lol. not sure if any of them suk but how hard is it with these smart phones to produce of video of your play.

I'm with you on that. There really aren't but two or three of these CTE guys and all they do is make a lot of noise. They probably live in the Mom's basement, don't engage in personal hygiene, have dragon tats, pierced eyebrows, funny looking ears. If they look like that, they don't have any friends, so all they have left is to act important on various obscure web sites. Basically, they are nothing but Basement Trolls. They are quite good at claiming nobody KNOWS anything but them, yet they won't prove they are knowledgeable. A simple video? Is that too much to ask?

By all accounts, they are just lonely BSers. Mommy must be very proud. They might even work part time at Micky D's.

JC

Coos Cues
Well i made a blind offer to play you but you need video of how i play before you commit. That pretty much says it all. Goodbye

Sucks, confirmed via deflection. Sorry that the internet doesn't convey enough sarcasm for you to realize I was mocking you.

Keep living your pool life vicariously through pros and on this forum though if it makes you happy. Funny how sad things make some people happy.

BTW I produced a video shot the same day Barton said none of us detractors could run a five pack against the ghost.

He put his ass out there to be wiped up by Lou, respect for that.

The rest of you?

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This reminds me of the movie Fearless:

Anno Tanaka : Since there's no superiority or inferiority in Wushu, why still have competition?

Huo Yuan Jia : I believe that there's no superiority or inferiority in Wushu. Just the distinction of practitioners with different levels of ability. Through the competition we can discover this and meet the true self. Because indeed the antagonist is namely ourself. Only through competition, can one recognise one's true self.

Aiming systems work or do not based on user's alignment and straightness of stroke. Tyler has great fundamentals. I don't think it would matter what system he uses or does not use. He will be a great player either way.

Does he even use CTE today? It seems on a large number of shots he viewed the shot from the ball to pocket line. This seems to visualization instead of a particular system. CTE users don't need to know that line to make the ball.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
This reminds me of the movie Fearless:

Anno Tanaka : Since there's no superiority or inferiority in Wushu, why still have competition?

Huo Yuan Jia : I believe that there's no superiority or inferiority in Wushu. Just the distinction of practitioners with different levels of ability. Through the competition we can discover this and meet the true self. Because indeed the antagonist is namely ourself. Only through competition, can one recognise one's true self.

Aiming systems work or do not based on user's alignment and straightness of stroke. Tyler has great fundamentals. I don't think it would matter what system he uses or does not use. He will be a great player either way.

Does he even use CTE today? It seems on a large number of shots he viewed the shot from the ball to pocket line. This seems to visualization instead of a particular system. CTE users don't need to know that line to make the ball.
Uh,oh........
Here come the denier .

Se7en6ix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tell us where in these two dvd's the contact point is used for aiming and sweep.

wrong question. No Contact Point in CTE PRO ONE..
what we have is... AIM POINTS/REFERENCE LINES and CTE Line.....

Contact Point are just mentioned by CTE instructors, just to explain how CTE works and how it's different from conventional aiming..

as for the sweeps/pivot I'd be happy tell all if.......... "they" are open minded...
so open that their brains can get washed up by the waters..... (just Kidding)

Anyways, all is Good.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
coz' its outside the boundaries of your bubble, or rather comprehension.

Actually, it's laughable .
I hung out with Efren at his Kumpare Alex's house and pool hall here many times when Efren was frequenting the pool hall he managed . Alex was also Efren's road manager for a while when he let Rolando go.
I drove Efren to LAX on his way to winning the ESPN title in Orlando.
I was at Alex's home the day Mark Wilson called Efren about the Color of Money match. Heard a ton of stories from Efren. I asked him about his biggest conquests. Surprisingly, he did not mention the biggest names here. Boy Quiapo was the one he beat that really gave him a lot of joy. And Andam in rotation.
I actually know how Efren aims tough shots and backward cuts. Most of the shots are just routine to him.

The story about Efren and Jose Parica seeing an aiming guru is just about the biggest BULLSH8 told here.
In fact, none of those guys who told that BULLSH8 story are even telling it anymore.

Your bubble of bullsh8 exists so you can sell that bubble of bullsh8 there.
There are hundreds and hundreds of teenagers there that can give you the 7-out and none of them will ever comprehend that bubble of bullsh8 you are trying to hock.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
wow a proof that you can't comprehend CTE

I say AIM POINT, you thought old school AIMPOINT.. perfect

Anyways all is Good...

Actually, you are the one responding to something you have no clue about.
You have no clue what was being argued before you quoted me .

Great , I have no clue what CTE is. Just like MOST who have seen the dvd's.

Anyways, all is Good.

Se7en6ix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, it's laughable .
I hung out with Efren at his Kumpare Alex's house and pool hall here many times when Efren was frequenting the pool hall he managed . Alex was also Efren's road manager for a while when he let Rolando go.
I drove Efren to LAX on his way to winning the ESPN title in Orlando.
I was at Alex's home the day Mark Wilson called Efren about the Color of Money match. Heard a ton of stories from Efren. I asked him about his biggest conquests. Surprisingly, he did not mention the biggest names here. Boy Quiapo was the one he beat that really gave him a lot of joy. And Andam in rotation.
I actually know how Efren aims tough shots and backward cuts. Most of the shots are just routine to him.

The story about Efren and Jose Parica seeing an aiming guru is just about the biggest BULLSH8 told here.
In fact, none of those guys who told that BULLSH8 story are even telling it anymore.

Your bubble of bullsh8 exists so you can sell that bubble of bullsh8 there.
There are hundreds and hundreds of teenagers there that can give you the 7-out and none of them will ever comprehend that bubble of bullsh8 you are trying to hock.

If my recollection is right, I'll TRY TO ASK EFREN if he really did met up with that guy...
I did not say EFREN met with that Guru (please correct me if i'm wrong with my own post)

none of them will comprehend? the "story of meeting" or CTE PRO ONE..
if it's CTE Pro one I doubt none of them will comprehend... it's plain english/tagalog

I still think hardline detractors can't pocket 15 random balls easily laid out usng CTE Pro one... simply because they don't give it a chance or totally can't comprehend it.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
I my recollection is right, I'll TRY TO ASK EFREN if he really did met up with that guy...
I did not say EFREN met with that Guru (please correct me if i'm wrong with my own post)

Actually, I said those who claimed Efren met with the guru guy were laughable.

Then you started yapping about asking Efren if he did meet with the guru guy.

Se7en6ix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Anyways, all is Good.

I have those DVDs, no personal coach... but i was able to comprehend it and use it and even teach it in the simplest manner.

I think those "MOST" wants it like to be thanos... a single snap and they can pocket balls using CTE without even investing time and patience...

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
I have those DVDs, no personal coach... but i was able to comprehend it and use it and even teach it in the simplest manner.

I think those "MOST" wants it like to be thanos... a single snap and they can pocket balls using CTE without even investing time and patience...

Actually most WANT it understandable .
Obviously, most can't and couldn't.
Hence, the next book and dvd .

Se7en6ix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually most WANT it understandable .
Obviously, most can't and couldn't.
Hence, the next book and dvd .

hmmm I get where that is coming from, everyone has different level of understanding, I know someone locally who have watched those DVD and yet he still ask for my guidance for simplicity.

well in that case, let's leave it for the outcome of that book...
a finality of his product...

now my honest question to you is (no disrepect, and crap)...
when that book is released and truth series, will you give it a try (read) regardless where you get it from.

Again, All is good, just for the sake of pool and good conversation..

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Another example of an already pro-level player prior to CTE. Not saying CTE doesn't make him feel better or play better due to a more consistent PSR. But he's a champion because he was trained well and practiced what he learned at an early age.

Tyler started playing pool when he was about 14, and he had the excellent benefit of pro lessons through the BEF (Billiards Education Foundation), which is a great organization. I'd say quite a few aspiring young players that are fortunate enough to get lessons from PBIA instructors at such an early age, and are also given the opportunity to compete in junior national competitions, are likely to become pro-level players, provided they stick with the game and work/practice at what they are taught. Most kids, unfortunately (like where I grew up), have zero access to such learning opportunities. Lessons from Jerry Briesath when you're 16 or 17 would be an amazing advantage for any young player learning the game.

Like I said, this is nothing negative about CTE. It's just the reality of Tyler's road to championship pool. I'm sure there are other upcoming BEF students, or some who have already been through the BEF program, that have or will become champion-caliber players, but without CTE. Nevertheless, if one or more believes learning CTE will give them an edge over another player, then I'm sure they'll give it a try. It's tough competition at the highest level, so if you think something out there might give you an edge, go for it.

Meanwhile, countless average (non-pro) pool players are still trying to figure out why they continue to miss shots, regardless of 2 CTE dvds, endless YouTube clips on various pivot methods, ghostball lessons, traditional fractional aiming (the old "quarters system"), or whatever aiming method their inconsistent stroke or lack of table time just can't straighten out.....they remain stagnant in skill level.

You are one billion percent wrong. Tyler was NOT pro level before he adopted and mastered CTE. Tyler can explain and teach CTE proficiently. He simply does not waste time on forums with haters when he is busy taking his tools and working on becoming the best player he can.

CTE is the real deal. Period. Countless amateur players and many professional players have increased their pocketing abilities after learning the Center to Edge method.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Anyways, all is Good.

So you know how many DVDs were sold and how many people saw them and each of those person's level of understanding?

Just because you can't understand something Joey doesn't mean that others cannot.

A taiwanese pool coach who watched Stan's DVD got it with the sound off. Maybe the problem is your in ability to grasp what is being demonstrated.