Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page I CANCELLED A SALE-REVIEW/Opinons/FEEDBACK PLEASE
Page 5 of 14 « First 345 67 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-18-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane Remick View Post
Still working on it-
I WAS HOPING FOR SOME friendly advise-
ESPECIALLY SINCE ALL I HAVE HAD HERE ON AZ BEEN VERY POSITIVE-
seems like everyone here JUST WANT TO SHRED A GUY-
I/m not like that-
ALL THE BASHING GOES ON HERE On some of these threads- You will NEVER FIND ME POSTING THERE
My take on all thats happened here is the breakdowns are all the result of your 2 main errors. UNINTENTIONAL ERRORS, I believe.

Sending money for goods via friends/family exposes the buyer to risk, not the seller.

0 feedback buyers expose sellers to virtually 0 risk, once money is exchanged.

Old
  (#62)
speedy5963
speedy5963
speedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-18-2019, 01:21 PM

Sounds like buyer willing to send funds thru friends account, or just send as regular purchase and give paypal a few bucks in the process, not hard to fix this, a number option options here guys..seller set a price, let buyer buy??

Email:qstick99@aol.com
Playing Cues: Bluegrass and a Richard Smith Full Splice
Other Cues: Coker, Judd, Mark Bear, Bender/Bear, Predator
Break Cue: Andy Gilbert/Richard Smith
Cases: Jack Justis - Action

Old
  (#63)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strokecity33 View Post
Is it possible Duane has the cue sold already?

I’ve offered to buy the cue thru my friends az account whom has 100% I trader. No response yet from Duane.
Who knows..but what is clear is that Duane and half the forum don't have any idea how PayPal in general and F&F specifically actually work. Sellers seem to think it's just some slick way to avoid fees. It isn't, and when you use it for merchandise the buyer takes the risk. A buyer can't flake out and request his F&F payment back....payment for what? Read the PayPal rules guys.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old
  (#64)
Cadillac J
AzB Silver Member
Cadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond reputeCadillac J has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-18-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
F&F is there to send somebody $20 for their kids birthday or for your half of the $40 bar tab.
Not necessarily just for little things...I've sent various $1000-$1500 payments to people I know who were in need.

Also use it as a way to pay someone back. Much easier than waiting to see them in person.

It's been mentioned many times in this thread, but if you don't trust PayPal in this day and age and have to do everything with paper the old school way, your customer base won't reach anyone under 60 years old.

Old
  (#65)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:28 PM

PayPal User Agreement:

Friends & Family

...blah, blah, blah...You must not use the “send money to a friend or family member” feature in your PayPal account when you are paying for goods or services.

Old
  (#66)
nine_ball6970
585 speed drunk
nine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Still working on it-
I/m not like that-
ALL THE BASHING GOES ON HERE On some of these threads- You will NEVER FIND ME POSTING THERE
Friendly advice would be to sell him the cue at the agreed upon price which you took payment for. Then you give him positive feedback and he has an iTrader of 1 instead of 0. IF you are worried about him as a new buyer, then try to obtain a reference.

It just sounds like you decided you did not want to sell the cue for 575. I don't think this thread is doing you any favors unless you make it right by shipping the cue you took payment for.

Old
  (#67)
logical
sarcasm while you wait

10-18-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillac J View Post
Not necessarily just for little things...I've sent various $1000-$1500 payments to people I know who were in need.

Also use it as a way to pay someone back. Much easier than waiting to see them in person.

It's been mentioned many times in this thread, but if you don't trust PayPal in this day and age and have to do everything with paper the old school way, your customer base won't reach anyone under 60 years old.
Yes that's true, but never, ever was it intended for or kosher to use as payment for goods or services.

There's no grey area here, it's wrong to request or pay for goods or services with F&F. It has very few of the same protections for either party and virtually none for the buyer...and (not that anyone cares) violates the PayPal user agreement.

Last edited by logical; 10-18-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Old
  (#68)
BlackMDX
AzB Bronze Member
BlackMDX is on a distinguished road

10-18-2019, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Still working on it-
I/m not like that-
It seems you got plenty of friendly advice and it is pretty unanimous, sell the buyer the item for the price you agreed to. It looks like you are trying to find all kinds of justification for relisting it with the hope of getting more money.

Old
  (#69)
BasementDweller
AzB Silver Member
BasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:36 PM

Tick...tick...tick....tick

It becomes more and more clear by the second that the seller wanted more for the cue. All the other info provided is just cover.

Tick...tick...tick

Old
  (#70)
Duane Remick
AzB Silver Member

Duane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMDX View Post
It seems you got plenty of friendly advice and it is pretty unanimous, sell the buyer the item for the price you agreed to. It looks like you are trying to find all kinds of justification for relisting it with the hope of getting more money.
I assure YOU SLL-
I am not sweating the discounted price AT ALL-
I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO RIPPED OF BY AN UNKNOWN IS ALL"

Duane Remick

Old
  (#71)
speedy5963
speedy5963
speedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
I assure YOU SLL-
I am not sweating the discounted price AT ALL-
I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO RIPPED OF BY AN UNKNOWN IS ALL"
Sounds like all has been laid out, sell him the cue without F&F or another means of payment, easy enough

Email:qstick99@aol.com
Playing Cues: Bluegrass and a Richard Smith Full Splice
Other Cues: Coker, Judd, Mark Bear, Bender/Bear, Predator
Break Cue: Andy Gilbert/Richard Smith
Cases: Jack Justis - Action

Old
  (#72)
ideologist
I don't never exaggerate
ideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 01:59 PM

If shortbusruss agrees with you, you should reevaluate your position

Make sure you check your references before you buy on this site. Even a mod here engages in bad business!

Old
  (#73)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues
ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

10-18-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strokecity33 View Post
I’ve posted what I needed to post. I just didn’t want bad connotations such as “ burner” or “scammer” being associated with my az billiards account. I’m upset I was treated like this by Duane and our deal. If Duane would accept $575.00 thru my friends az account which has 100% I trader maybe that would resolve the issue. Since Duanes issue was my account rating.
To me, this sounds like a fair way forward.
Will Prout

Old
  (#74)
Duane Remick
AzB Silver Member

Duane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond reputeDuane Remick has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuycues View Post
To me, this sounds like a fair way forward.
Will Prout
Will,
thanks for your post,

Duane Remick

Old
  (#75)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 02:30 PM

Sell the man the cue through his friend with 100% feedback.

Seems like you are are ducking him and everybody else that agrees with this.

I've never heard a bad word about you, but the longer you go without answering him or responding to his offer, the worse it looks for you.

You have responded to other people who have posted after him, what's the reason for not responding?

Jason

Page 5 of 14 « First 345 67 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: