FS....vintage 4pt veneered Scruggs cue, cheap!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
many people tell me that old yellow micarta is the best joint material

i bet this cue plays very good

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
many people tell me that old yellow micarta is the best joint material

i bet this cue plays very good

Played 8-10 games tonight with this cue....plays very nice, with a crisp and lively hit! The cue doesn’t roll bad either on the playing surface of the table. Fix it if you want...or put some fresh tips on it and play the heck out of it!!

Last edited:

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
The cue is certainly worth1K. Problem is not many people have 1K to spend on a cue. Gonna take some patience.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The cue is certainly worth1K. Problem is not many people have 1K to spend on a cue. Gonna take some patience.

I think that you make a great point here! I have bought three cues on this site in the past 18 months- each for more than $1000- but I have the money to do so and feel thankful that I can purchase whatever i want. Sellers on this site should be more respectful of the people on this site who enjoy all the same interests in playing and in cues themselves- and respect the fact that many people are NOT in financial situations to be spending $1000 on a cue - and they should NOT be making statements that are very disrespectful to the many here that wish they could afford a cue- but just cannot - often for reasons beyond their control. Arrogant statements such as " I can't believe nobody bought my cue yet" are offensive and not really a good sales practice- I mean- is this a used car lot here?

azdiamondbacks1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0

I disagree. More than 2k views on this cue. I bet half or more of the people who
have viewed this listing could afford to buy it.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
I think that you make a great point here! I have bought three cues on this site in the past 18 months- each for more than $1000- but I have the money to do so and feel thankful that I can purchase whatever i want. Sellers on this site should be more respectful of the people on this site who enjoy all the same interests in playing and in cues themselves- and respect the fact that many people are NOT in financial situations to be spending $1000 on a cue - and they should NOT be making statements that are very disrespectful to the many here that wish they could afford a cue- but just cannot - often for reasons beyond their control. Arrogant statements such as " I can't believe nobody bought my cue yet" are offensive and not really a good sales practice- I mean- is this a used car lot here?

Any of you actual buyers? Or just critical thinkers with time on your hands to comment?

This is a great price for what it is. If someone wants a perfect example like this, be prepared to spend $1500+. If someone wants an inexpensive Scruggs player, yes, it’s a nice option. And if someone wants to pick it up and sink $350 into it to have the handle replaced, it’s also a great option for restoring.

I’m open to near offers...