Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page The "why" of the success of CTE and the coaching of Stan Shuffett
Page 3 of 9 123 45 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
sacman
AzB Silver Member
sacman has a reputation beyond reputesacman has a reputation beyond reputesacman has a reputation beyond reputesacman has a reputation beyond reputesacman has a reputation beyond reputesacman has a reputation beyond reputesacman has a reputation beyond reputesacman has a reputation beyond reputesacman has a reputation beyond reputesacman has a reputation beyond reputesacman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-04-2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
sacman
congratulations on your improvement

Thank you.

Allen

Old
  (#32)
raistlinsdragon
AzB Silver Member
raistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond reputeraistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond reputeraistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond reputeraistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond reputeraistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond reputeraistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond reputeraistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond reputeraistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond reputeraistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond reputeraistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond reputeraistlinsdragon has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low500 View Post
Stan and wife are both doing great. So are the youngsters. No health problems for him.
I chat with him regularly and will be up there at his place next month for some study on the table.
The goofuses who ridicule and belittle him do not phase him one bit.
Trying to convince any of those goofuses is the least of his concerns. They've made their choices to be a goofus and they will be dismissed as such.
You would be amazed at how many top players all over the world are getting with this CTE aiming method. It truly is revolutionary. Some are using it right and left but will never tell anyone....it's best kept quiet once learned. There are players who look at new ideas and want an edge to win prize money, you know.
All of us CTE users just snicker when we see the "pool scientists" babbling the same old loser ideas they've been babbling for years.
Glad you're enjoying the method and good wishes to you.
Regards,
Pete Lowenstein
While your up there, check and see when we can expect seeing the book come out.

Old
  (#33)
Low500
AzB Silver Member
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raistlinsdragon View Post
While your up there, check and see when we can expect seeing the book come out.
I already know, but sure not saying it around this place.
Thanks for your interest in the method. You'll be very, very, pleased.
Have a good one and regards.
P. Lowenstein

"It is almost impossible to free simpletons from the chains they revere."

Old
  (#34)
born2push
AzB Silver Member
born2push has a reputation beyond reputeborn2push has a reputation beyond reputeborn2push has a reputation beyond reputeborn2push has a reputation beyond reputeborn2push has a reputation beyond reputeborn2push has a reputation beyond reputeborn2push has a reputation beyond reputeborn2push has a reputation beyond reputeborn2push has a reputation beyond reputeborn2push has a reputation beyond reputeborn2push has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low500 View Post
I already know, but sure not saying it around this place.2:

Thanks for your interest in the method. You'll be very, very, pleased.

Have a good one and regards.

P. Lowenstein
I used to practise for hours and would play good but if i slacked off of constant practise my game would decline as expected. I have not mastered cte but i can say i play much more consistent with less effort since using cte. You see so many great players in pro tournements. No one is really dominating like before. So you have to wonder what has changed. I think cte has been a key factor in the growing number of great players
But most great players will not want people to find out the reason of thier success or thier aiming system.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Old
  (#35)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

09-05-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2push View Post
I used to practise for hours and would play good but if i slacked off of constant practise my game would decline as expected. I have not mastered cte but i can say i play much more consistent with less effort since using cte. You see so many great players in pro tournements. No one is really dominating like before. So you have to wonder what has changed. I think cte has been a key factor in the growing number of great players
But most great players will not want people to find out the reason of thier success or thier aiming system.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
How many if those European and Asian greats now do you think have secret aiming systems?
I think none.
They all see the shot and shoot it shooters.
JS ran 626 balls with no secret aiming system.

Old
  (#36)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

09-05-2019, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyInCali View Post
How many if those European and Asian greats now do you think have secret aiming systems?
Why don't you go take a poll for us. Might shed some light on the discussion.

Old
  (#37)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

09-05-2019, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
Why don't you go take a poll for us. Might shed some light on the discussion.
Not really because when they tell you they don't, you're going to argue they're keeping it a secret.
Like when Bustamante, Deuel and Schmidt said it on video.

Old
  (#38)
8pack
They call me 2 county !
8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute

09-05-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Not really because when they tell you they don't, you're going to argue they're keeping it a secret.
It's hard to believe that the secrets..knowledge (the right practice) good stroke, an perception. You can own it at the price of time put in at the table . Many have want but not the time.

Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.

Old
  (#39)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

09-05-2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:
No argument really. Just giving you a chance to prove what "you think" is happening. I believe Schmidt, but Bustamante and Deuel have both said contradicting things on video and in person. So we will never really know about those two but I THINK they use systems.

Old
  (#40)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

09-05-2019, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pack View Post
It's hard to believe that the secrets..knowledge (the right practice) good stroke, an perception. You can own it at the price of time put in at the table . Many have want but not the time.
A person I know and I had dinner with Parica in Pioneer. CA one time.
He was taking lessons from Jose.
Jose told us by the time he was 12, he could run 15-ball rotation.
He said his brain is just like a computer when he's on the table.
And he told his pupil not to use English unless he has to.
Told him Busti misses shots because he uses spin often when not needed.

Old
  (#41)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member

09-05-2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:
A person I know and I had dinner with Parica in Pioneer. CA one time.
He was taking lessons from Jose.
Jose told us by the time he was 12, he could run 15-ball rotation.
He said his brain is just like a computer when he's on the table.
And he told his pupil not to use English unless he has to.
Told him Busti misses shots because he uses spin often when not needed.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=496232

Guessing you haven't seen this thread

Old
  (#42)
Boxcar
AzB Silver Member
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

09-05-2019, 01:25 PM

There is a "system" which has been proven to be successful. It's called the Tiger Woods System and it will work for both pool and golf. You start playing when you are 3 1/2 years old and you play for at least 12 hours a day for the rest of your life.

The guys who think they can buy a game by watching videos are the guys real players pray for.

Rule # 1 "Never give a sucker an even break."

Rule # 2 "A sucker is born every day."

Old
  (#43)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

09-05-2019, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=496232

Guessing you haven't seen this thread
The one where everyone is guessing or speculating ?

If you speak better Tagalog, maybe you can translate what Jose told us.
" Wag kang gumamit masyado ng pektus." .

Last edited by JoeyInCali; 09-05-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Old
  (#44)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member

09-05-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
The one where everyone is guessing or speculating ?

If you speak better Tagalog, maybe you can translate what Jose told us.
" Wag kang gumamit masyado ng pektus." .

No, watch the video. He actually lined up with right and hit it slightly with left. Translate that.

Old
  (#45)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member

09-05-2019, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
There is a "system" which has been proven to be successful. It's called the Tiger Woods System and it will work for both pool and golf. You start playing when you are 3 1/2 years old and you play for at least 12 hours a day for the rest of your life.

The guys who think they can buy a game by watching videos are the guys real players pray for.

Rule # 1 "Never give a sucker an even break."

Rule # 2 "A sucker is born every day."
More than one way to skin a cat, unless you are Tiger Woods of course. Are you the Tiger Woods of pool?

Page 3 of 9 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: