Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page BBC Tells Schoolchildren There Are ‘over 100’ Genders
Page 6 of 10 « First 456 78 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#76)
Mr. Wilson
Banned
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-17-2019, 09:52 AM

Chop,

Why don't you explain to the rest of us the importance of participating in someone else's perception of their own sexuality?

Why should I give a single damn what you or anyone else identifies as?

Tell us why it is a right to demand that society calls some obvious crossdresser "Ma'am".

Old
  (#77)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-17-2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Chop,

Why don't you explain to the rest of us the importance of participating in someone else's perception of their own sexuality?

Why should I give a single damn what you or anyone else identifies as?

Tell us why it is a right to demand that society calls some obvious crossdresser "Ma'am".
Why should I tell you something that I don't support or believe?

Why would you act like I do?

Are you lying or do you still have a fundamental misunderstanding?

Those are the only two options. Pick one.

Seriously.

Anything other than one of those two options is BS for sure.

Pick one so we can determine how to settle this.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#78)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Relate?

No.

I am trying to understand the depth of people's fears in this matter.

So, a person born with testicles has to use the men's room? That's it?

All others use the ladies room?

If the question of which bathroom people should use has grown into this level of semantics....... the human race has far bigger problems than Donald J. Trump....

Old
  (#79)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
If the question of which bathroom people should use has grown into this level of semantics....... the human race has far bigger problems than Donald J. Trump....
In some regard it would seem it should be trivial.

But obviously it's not to a lot of people, it's important to them. They even threaten people for even talking about the subject.

Many people react with strong emotions....they react to something apparently sexual about bathrooms.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#80)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
It seems some have bathroom and locker room issues. Not sure why people sexualize the bathroom though. It's so extreme that people even here threaten assault and even imply murder over it.

Should gay men use the men's room?

Should gay women use the ladies room?

What about bisexuals?

If not, what do you think they should do?

They have no gender dysphoria and make no gender "alternative" claim.

I'll take a shot, and I am speaking strictly as the daddy of a 15 and 10 year old daughters since I could care less about who is in the bathroom/locker room with me.

As parents we are hard wired to protect our children. I truly believe that. Now, a 15 year old girl is VERY self -conscious about the changes their bodies are undergoing and the process of becoming a young woman. I have talked about this issue with her at some length. She is most certainly not ok with a male, any male- gay, trans gendered, trans vestited, cross dressing, or straight- being in a locker room while she is changing and possibly nude. And that is OK. I would be worried more if she was ok at 15 with this. It makes not one difference if the trans dude "thinks" of himself as female. He is a male. And my 15 year old daughter and my 10 year old daughter are not going to change, shower, and use the bathroom in front of a male. Period.

We were members of Planet Fitness. The second they made it policy to allow anyone into any dressing room based on how they identified, we dropped our membership and informed management of our decision. I wasn't overly upset. Didn't cause a scene and certainly didn't try to picket outside on the sidewalk and protest. They are a business, and should be able to decide on what type of business they want to be. Good luck to them.

BUT. Because a boy, who feels like he might want to be a girl, decides he wants to change in the girl's dressing room, I now have to find a place where I feel, as a parent, my girls are insulated from being exposed to that situation.

This is just MY example. Say what you want, but right now, there are perverts doing unspeakable things to people from all walks of life. I am not so sure allowing a man (or woman), who identifies as trans gendered into a locker room or restroom with my daughters is good parenting on my part....even if their intentions are as pure as the driven snow.

Old
  (#81)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Society (at least the decent parts of it) recognizes your hate based bigotry as an illness. Get treatment - at least stop trying to spread it.

pj
chgo
Sorry snowflake, I have values and don't compromise them, especially for deviants. Society at large is fine with what you want to do among yourselves, but not with trying to force acceptance of that deviancy upon the rest of us. So no thanks, unlike others who keep quiet (because they know militant deviants are so tolerant Lol) I'm fine spreading the wholesome idea that deviancy should not be normalized. An example of this nonsense...now quit acting oppressed.

Old
  (#82)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 12:29 PM

Another negative effect - wasting taxpayer money. Good for Iowa...those bigots Lol.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...er-transitions

California announced last week that it has added Iowa to the list of states on its ever-expanding "travel ban" list because of that state's new prohibition against funding gender-transition surgeries under Medicaid.

The brouhaha began after the Iowa Supreme Court ruled in March that taxpayers could be forced to pay for gender reassignment surgery. Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds signed a law effectively overriding that ruling two months later.

"This narrow provision simply clarifies that Iowa’s Civil Rights Act does not require taxpayer dollars to pay for sex reassignment and other similar surgeries," Reynolds spokesman Pat Garrett said in a statement at the time. "This returns us to what had been the state’s position for years."

Old
  (#83)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

09-17-2019, 12:33 PM

Yeah, this makes a lot of sense and is what taxpayers should be forced to support.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...s-fighting-it/

Adree Edmo is one step closer to becoming the first inmate to receive a gender confirmation surgery in Idaho as the result of a court order.

After years of struggling with her gender identity, attempting suicide and trying to castrate herself twice in an all-male Idaho prison, a court ruled that Edmo should be provided the surgery. After that, she will serve the remainder of her sentence at a women’s correctional facility.

The decision Friday by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit is the first time that an appeals court has ordered the state to pay for such a procedure. Denying Edmo her surgery was in violation of her rights under the Eighth Amendment, the court ruled, which prohibits “cruel and unusual punishments.” Five other inmates in the state have requested the procedure in 2019, CBS News reported.

“The court’s decision is extremely disappointing,” Little said in a statement. “The hard-working taxpayers of Idaho should not be forced to pay for a convicted sex offender’s gender reassignment surgery when it is contrary to the medical opinion of the treating physician and multiple mental health professionals.”

Old
  (#84)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Sorry snowflake, I have values...
Being a "snowflake" apparently means I don't have "values" that look exactly like bigoted hatred.

I accept.

pj <- snowflake
chgo

Old
  (#85)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Being a "snowflake" apparently means I don't have "values" that look exactly like bigoted hatred.

pj <- snowflake
chgo
Wanna bet? You're one of the most bigoted posters on this board. If in doubt, see my sig.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#86)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

09-17-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:

I accept.

pj <- snowflake
chgo
Well good for you buttercup. Embrace deviancy, it suits you. Hate...no, pity...yes. You poor guy, uhh gal, uhh person...normal people not acceping deviancy is just so oppressive.

Old
  (#87)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Yeah, this makes a lot of sense and is what taxpayers should be forced to support.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...s-fighting-it/

Adree Edmo is one step closer to becoming the first inmate to receive a gender confirmation surgery in Idaho as the result of a court order.

After years of struggling with her gender identity, attempting suicide and trying to castrate herself twice in an all-male Idaho prison, a court ruled that Edmo should be provided the surgery. After that, she will serve the remainder of her sentence at a women’s correctional facility.

The decision Friday by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit is the first time that an appeals court has ordered the state to pay for such a procedure. Denying Edmo her surgery was in violation of her rights under the Eighth Amendment, the court ruled, which prohibits “cruel and unusual punishments.” Five other inmates in the state have requested the procedure in 2019, CBS News reported.

“The court’s decision is extremely disappointing,” Little said in a statement. “The hard-working taxpayers of Idaho should not be forced to pay for a convicted sex offender’s gender reassignment surgery when it is contrary to the medical opinion of the treating physician and multiple mental health professionals.”

How do you try to castrate yourself? You either lop them off or you do not. Anything short of that is just a "hey look at me" move.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#88)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

09-17-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Wanna bet? You're one of the most bigoted posters on this board. If in doubt, see my sig.
Lol. He's gotta be the most pretentious self-unaware person here.

Old
  (#89)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

09-17-2019, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokrswylde View Post
I'll take a shot, and I am speaking strictly as the daddy of a 15 and 10 year old daughters since I could care less about who is in the bathroom/locker room with me.

As parents we are hard wired to protect our children. I truly believe that. Now, a 15 year old girl is VERY self -conscious about the changes their bodies are undergoing and the process of becoming a young woman. I have talked about this issue with her at some length. She is most certainly not ok with a male, any male- gay, trans gendered, trans vestited, cross dressing, or straight- being in a locker room while she is changing and possibly nude. And that is OK. I would be worried more if she was ok at 15 with this. It makes not one difference if the trans dude "thinks" of himself as female. He is a male. And my 15 year old daughter and my 10 year old daughter are not going to change, shower, and use the bathroom in front of a male. Period.

We were members of Planet Fitness. The second they made it policy to allow anyone into any dressing room based on how they identified, we dropped our membership and informed management of our decision. I wasn't overly upset. Didn't cause a scene and certainly didn't try to picket outside on the sidewalk and protest. They are a business, and should be able to decide on what type of business they want to be. Good luck to them.

BUT. Because a boy, who feels like he might want to be a girl, decides he wants to change in the girl's dressing room, I now have to find a place where I feel, as a parent, my girls are insulated from being exposed to that situation.

This is just MY example. Say what you want, but right now, there are perverts doing unspeakable things to people from all walks of life. I am not so sure allowing a man (or woman), who identifies as trans gendered into a locker room or restroom with my daughters is good parenting on my part....even if their intentions are as pure as the driven snow.
You're a good parent. I don't have kids, but there is no way in hell I would do anything different than what you have stated.

TRUMP 2020

Bigotry by Pangit 2019 that should never be forgotten.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499879

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#90)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

09-17-2019, 01:10 PM

Page 6 of 10 « First 456 78 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: