Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Earl "The Pearl" & Johnny " The Scorpion" Archer in Millinocket, Maine!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Earl "The Pearl" & Johnny " The Scorpion" Archer in Millinocket, Maine!
Old
  (#1)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Earl "The Pearl" & Johnny " The Scorpion" Archer in Millinocket, Maine! - 09-21-2019, 06:41 AM

If you are already in Maine or are going to be traveling there, this is happening next weekend! I just recently rebuilt 2- 9' GC4's in The Highlands Tavern's new secret PLAYERS ROOM! I thought I would not be able to attend and decided I could not miss it, flying up Thursday! Hope to meet any of you pool playing Maineiac's!!!!!!!<<<<

Trent from Toledo
Attached Images

Old
  (#2)
Lawnboy77
AzB Silver Member
Lawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond repute

09-21-2019, 06:57 AM

That would be a cool trip! If I had some vacation time leftover I think Id make the trip.

Old
  (#3)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

09-21-2019, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnboy77 View Post
That would be a cool trip! If I had some vacation time leftover I think I’d make the trip.
I am up there every 6-8 months. Chris Carr is the owner of the Pamola Lodge & Highlands Tavern and he is very serious about pool! He has 2- 9' GC 3's and 2- 9' GC4's that the patrons appreciate and take care of. The tables are always free, clean & well maintained, they have tournaments all the time, live music and great people up there!

I want to move my family up there, but, it would take me so far away from the core of my business and I can't see that in the cards right now. Maybe buy a camp up there! Happy to be so blessed with such awesome people like Chris and all the gang up there in Millinocket, they are my MAINEIAC FAMILY!!! Cant wait to see all of you!!

Trent from Toledo

Earl and I from his visit there last year!
Attached Images

Old
  (#4)
Pangit
AzB Silver Member
Pangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond repute

09-21-2019, 08:02 AM

The "way past my prime" New England tour. Why isn't Efren there?

Who is giving weight?

Old
  (#5)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

09-21-2019, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangit View Post

Who is giving weight?
What are you even talking about?? They are doing a demo/ trick shot exhibition and teaching lessons.

Trent from Toledo

P.s. Earl plays every big tournament( and has won a few big ones in the last year) and travels year round still so I am very confused by your lack of current info!

If you dont have any positive input, keep it to yourself please.

Old
  (#6)
pwd72s
recreational banger
pwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond repute

09-21-2019, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangit View Post

Who is giving weight?
You might check the results of the last Tuning stone XXXII. Earl barely lost in the finals to SVB, who fluked in the 9 at hill-hill. He rolled over "Jayson Shore" on his way to the hot seat.

SVB called a very questionable foul on Johnny that was discussed at length here.

May you play as well as either at their age. But I'd suggest working on your respect for others if you wish to live as long as they have.

If I lived close, I'd be forking over the $20 cover in a heartbeat.

Old
  (#7)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

09-21-2019, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwd72s View Post
You might check the results of the last Tuning stone XXXII. Earl barely lost in the finals to SVB, who fluked in the 9 at hill-hill. He rolled over "Jayson Shore" on his way to the hot seat.

SVB called a very questionable foul on Johnny that was discussed at length here.

May you play as well as either at their age. But I'd suggest working on your respect for others if you wish to live as long as they have.

If I lived close, I'd be forking over the $20 cover in a heartbeat.
DING DING DING. Someone who actually is hip to what is going on! Thanks for the support! Respect has to be given to these 2 LIVING LEGENDS~~!!! The scene up there is very cool and this is HUGE for them. Don't need any negativity. Can't wait to get up there and help get everything ready! At least I know the table work is all done!

Trent from Toledo

Old
  (#8)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

09-21-2019, 07:12 PM

Is the photo of Johnny on the flyer reversed?

Why is he shooting left handed?

Old
  (#9)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

09-21-2019, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
Is the photo of Johnny on the flyer reversed?

Why is he shooting left handed?
COZ HE CAN MOST LIKELY BEAT MOST PEOPLE THAT WAY????!!!!

LOL

I dont have anything to do with the event other than I rebuilt all the tables at that venue.
Gonna be a good time. Beautiful area to spend the end of summer and watch 2 very badass pool players work magic!

Trent from Toledo

Old
  (#10)
Z-Nole
AzB Silver Member
Z-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond repute

09-21-2019, 08:10 PM

We did a family reunion in Maine a few years ago. I’m not really too sure exactly where we were, I just remember a cool house on a big lake. I almost don’t want to know where now because if I was close to this awesome looking room and didn’t know it I would never forgive myself.

Old
  (#11)
erhino41
AzB Silver Member
erhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond repute

09-21-2019, 10:34 PM

I'm gonna try and make it. I'm down on Sebago but have that weekend free. This sounds awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

Whaddya waiting for on that camp? Interest rates are great and we'd love to have ya!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Old
  (#12)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

09-21-2019, 11:38 PM

I heard about that. Will be a great show

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....

Old
  (#13)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

09-23-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
I heard about that. Will be a great show
You in Maine? Be there if you are!! Would be cool to meet some fellow AZB'ers from Maine!

Trent from Toledo

Old
  (#14)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-23-2019, 09:10 AM

Had to have it that far North? 5 hr drive for me. That place is in line with Montreal hehe.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#15)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

09-23-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
Had to have it that far North? 5 hr drive for me. That place is in line with Montreal hehe.
I did not plan this! LOL. I restored their 4 tables. It is a really cool area and the people are awesome!

I am flying into Boston and then a 5 hour each way drive! I hope you decide to come!

Trent from Toledo

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: