~*~FS: DZ Brazilian Rosewood Titlist Tribute~*~

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Unfortunately, I have to place my player up for sale. I originally posted it wanting to buy it back. I have financial obligations trumping this, so it is now available for sale outright.

2009 Dzuricky Brazilian Rosewood Titlist Tribute. Super curly maple forearm. Brazilian Rosewood points and butt. Titlist veneers with thin black veneers in between. Comes with matching Brazilian Rosewood joint protectors also made by Bob (1b/2s). Both ferules are .600 in length. Black calf skin leather wrap.

Joint Diameter.840
Butt Diameter 1.260
Butt Weight 15.09oz
1” Steel threaded sleeved joint
3/8-10 Steel Flat Bottom Pin

Shaft 1 Mason's Micarta Ferule
Tip Diameter 12.6
Shaft Weight 3.65
Pressed Triangle Tip (New)
Darker Old Growth

Shaft 2 Ivorine 3
Tip Diameter 12.7
Shaft Weight 3.74
Pressed Triangle Tip (New)
Darker Old Growth

Total Weight w/Shaft 1 18.74oz
Total Weight w/Shaft 2 18.83oz
There is a weight bolt that can be taken out or heavier one added to adjust weight.

I just had both shafts cleaned and new tips installed. I had never had them cleaned before and a little blue remains but they all play like new again. Butt has some dings as this was my all around player. I love the way it plays and I’m sure you will too.

Price point for options on cue to be considered are: Points touching at base, Mason Micarta ferule, thin black separator veneers, nice curly maple, and Brazilian Rosewood are all pricier options.

I will consider partial trades PLUS cash if that helps. You may pm me with trade (plus cash) offers but if you do so, please include pics of trades. I am looking for Sold: Payment Pending. Paypal please add 3%.

Pics taken just today, sorry a couple are slightly fuzzy:

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

Last edited:

NYTechGuy

Lock N Block
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Pm sent and free bump for a first class guy. Anyone hesitating should pull the trigger on ANY deal with Rob. He is a true man of his word. We have dealt multiple times here and I value his opinion and friendship. :thumbup:

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
PM replied John. Thank you for the kind words. We will see how much you value our friendship when we meet up and I kick your arse....I mean we finally play ;) The feelings are mutual John. It was always a pleasure being able to do business with you buddy.

Last edited: