Keith vs shuff one pocket

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
At 73, I know it's tough to go through the period of knowing your skill level has diminished. For me, it was something other than pool, but I do know...somewhat.

Has to be especially tough on those who were once at the highest level.

Good on Keith for picking up a cue again. Seems what was once a nightmare has turned into a pleasant dream. :)

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Video of the match! FYI

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1925523377704552&id=100007407244213

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You tell us.

Wouldnt it be easier to click and know, rather than post about it?:confused:

Why do you always have to have a smart ass answer? If your not going to contribute in a positive way then y be on the forum? Is it you get off be a smart ass to people, or is the on line the only place you can act like your true self cause u no someone would fatten that lip if u talked to them like that in the really world.
For.now on when I post something please just move on u hardly ever contribute anything positive and leave the jokes to Tramp Steamer.
Also to answer ur question no it wouldn't play but I was hoping their might be something I missing, cause I'm not the most computer savvy person out their. When I went to school we had type writers not computers.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do you always have to have a smart ass answer? If your not going to contribute in a positive way then y be on the forum? Is it you get off be a smart ass to people, or is the on line the only place you can act like your true self cause u no someone would fatten that lip if u talked to them like that in the really world.
For.now on when I post something please just move on u hardly ever contribute anything positive and leave the jokes to Tramp Steamer.
Also to answer ur question no it wouldn't play but I was hoping their might be something I missing, cause I'm not the most computer savvy person out their. When I went to school we had type writers not computers.

Don't be so thin skinned.

You could have said you tried and it didn't work for you. We aren't mind readers.

Roys basement is a public Facebook page. It has always worked for me and there is some good vids on there.

I don't have Facebook either, you old fart.