Who now owns this DZ PH Sneaky

shortyz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
djjdjjd

Good luck hope you find it. I went thru the same thing and found mine.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rob, have you gotten yourself into a 'Duke' situation? Have you sold your DZ cues only to want them back because you really liked them, you just wanted to see if you could find anything better? Has nothing else compared to your old cues? Well, I kick myself in the ass every day for some of the cues I've sold on here, only to find out that the cue I sold them for really sucked! I have sold 2 really special ( to me) DZ cues so that I could try something else, and now I'm unable to get either one back...I've tried!! GRRRRRRR!!! NOW I either can't find them, or the 'owner' don't want to part with it, OR I don't have the money due to having my kids now. Karma's a ***** and we have gotten to be REALLY close friends! lol

Damn if that doesn,t sound familiar lol. I did sell my plain( no points) birdseye franklin sw with 2nd gen micarta ferrules (for medical bills) about 2 years ago. Guy said he would give me first choice to buy back if he sold. He actually followed thru and called me couple of months back and sold it back FOR WHAT HE PAID. I would have paid an extra 200, but hey,there are a few honest guys left!

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Hate to suggest this...but have you posted to any of the Facebook groups?

If you haven't, or don't have FB, I don't mind running some posts for you.

Josh

I have Josh but no luck yet. Maybe you’re part of some groups I am not? I do appreciate your willingness to help :) thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk