Cuetec svb

sharver

Registered
Im looking at getting the Cynergy SVB gen one Dakota edition.
Anyone have one? and whats your thoughts?

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I didn't care for the SS metal joint and got rid of it. I got the Cynergy in 3/8x10 for my BMC. The hit feels more natural to me this way.

sharver

Registered
I've only shot a few shots with various carbon shafts. Come to think of it all but one had metal joints. I didn't get a natural feel from any. Just kind of thought it something id just have to get useto. Have not tried the Cynergy or the mezz.

brett.charlett

Registered
I have the black Cutec SVB Dekota addition and am thinking about selling it. Will probably list it on EBay soon. IM me if interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

localredhead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't care for the SS metal joint and got rid of it. I got the Cynergy in 3/8x10 for my BMC. The hit feels more natural to me this way.

for the cynergy was there a lip where the shaft and joint come together? curious about a new shaft for my BMC pro 1. The shaft is wider than the joint right? Did it bother you?

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
for the cynergy was there a lip where the shaft and joint come together? curious about a new shaft for my BMC pro 1. The shaft is wider than the joint right? Did it bother you?

It bothered me a little at first but I forgot all about it until you asked. It's more apparent by feel than visual. Nobody looking at the cue would notice it unless they intentionally looked real close.