a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Draw date is: Friday May 21st at 11:00 p.m. EST

100% Full

*Please read carefully*

What I am selling is a "list" of suggestions on how to prepare for a pool tournament. After payment is received I will pm, or email you the list and you are officially entered into the drawing for a FREE POOL CUE!! Each purchased copy of my list of suggestions entitles you to one chance/spot at winning the free pool cue. You may purchase multiple copies if you wish for extra chances to win the cue. The drawing for the cue will be held on the next available draw date once all the payments have been received for the list. We will use the megaball, from Megamillions to decide the winner.

Purchase 1 for $8.00 or 2 for $15.00. Once winner is declared they will be contacted via pm for shipping address to send them the FREE POOL CUE. Cue will be shipped USPS Priority mail with tracking and insurance. *Please note, international participants welcome but must pay for any additional cost to ship cue*

Requested spots will not be accepted via pm, must post in this thread. After posting requested spots, I will pm you with payment information. When sending payment, please put under Subject: Predator Pre-Tournament List. Under Message: AZ username. Please follow these instructions carefully and DO NOT mention raffle because it will be flagged immediately and technically this is not a raffle, you are purchasing a "list" with chances to win a FREE POOL CUE. Payment will be accepted as of now, but are not required until 2/3 full (% at top of thread).

That about covers the logistics. Now on to specs of the FREE POOL CUE!!

Cue retails for $398.65. Here is a chance to win one cheap! Cue weighs 18.75oz. It has a couple very slight bumps on the butt. None break the finish. Honestly you have to look very close to even see it. Literally bumps, not dents. Hardly noticeable. Shaft has one indentation from getting bumped on the edge of the table. I cleaned up the shaft a little so there is only a slight hue of blue.

This cue looks hardly used, as if it has only broken a couple of racks. It's 95% condition. Tip was changed to an very hard leather tip because of BCA not allowing break cues with phenolic tips anymore. I would say just as hard as the phenolic, it is really hard. It will be shipped in the original Predator cue sleeve with accessory pouch.

Here are pics but they were taken with a camera phone. I will try to borrow a camera to get better pics.

0514001438.jpg

0514001438a.jpg

0514001438b.jpg

0514001439.jpg

Last edited:

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Paid spots will be marked in GREEN

1. STICKBNDER
2. STICKBNDER
3. stljohnny
4. Idaho
5. nicklets111
6. nicklets111
7. nicklets111
8. nicklets111
9. nicklets111
10. sammi sam
11. sammi sam
12. ososlow
13. ososlow
14. biglumberjack
15. biglumberjack
16. biglumberjack
17. poolpro
18. Idaho
19. JossFan
20. biglumberjack
21. jdxprs
22. JossFan
23. rossaroni
24. rossaroni
25. JossFan
26. brandoncook26
27. jdxprs
28. XPLAYHARDX
29. XPLAYHARDX
30. poolpro
31. poolpro
32. XPLAYHARDX
33. XPLAYHARDX
34. XPLAYHARDX
35. XPLAYHARDX
36. Claxxon
37. Claxxon
38. poolpro
39. XPLAYHARDX
40. sano
41. XPLAYHARDX
42. ronshirley
43. ronshirley
44. STICKBNDER
45. brandoncook26
46. STICKBNDER

Winner = poolpro

Last edited:

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
All spots updated and now 70% full. Payment information has been sent out. Please remember to follow instructions carefully and only provide information asked for. I have another raffle on here so I asked for when sending payment on this one to include the word "Predator" before "Pre-Tourney List".

Please send payment asap so we can have the draw on the next available date and to prevent having to pass one up due to awaiting payments. Thank you.

nicklets111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All spots updated and now 70% full. Payment information has been sent out. Please remember to follow instructions carefully and only provide information asked for. I have another raffle on here so I asked for when sending payment on this one to include the word "Predator" before "Pre-Tourney List".

Please send payment asap so we can have the draw on the next available date and to prevent having to pass one up due to awaiting payments. Thank you.

payment sent