*Please Help* DZ Brazilian Rosewood Titlist Tribute FS.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Bump.

Bob makes a hell-of-a cue. I'd be all over this except I have my 4th coming from him in a few weeks.

Good luck.

Josh

NYTechGuy

Lock N Block
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I will vouch for Rob. He is a great guy and person and if I had the extra scratch, I would help him out. Prayers for you and family here my friend.......

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will vouch for Rob. He is a great guy and person and if I had the extra scratch, I would help him out. Prayers for you and family here my friend.......

Thank you John :) Things have been rough on my family and I and I'm just trying to survive my friend.

Cue is still available. It hurts to have to do this but other priorities to tend to currently.

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Late night/early mornin bump. Would be willing to work with the price with a well established member. Pm me if interested.

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Wtf?

I'll call you sometime this afternoon Jeff, in between my league matches :)

This is what you posted in this thread. You were asking for HELP from someone you could get this cue back from, am I correct? You tell me that you would call me this afternoon to discuss my HELPING YOU do what it is that you need to do for your family...and guess what guys, NO CALL! I figured you'd jump at the chance for someone who was truly interested in helping you (for one thing) and the fact it was me I figured would really entice you! Obviously you don't want HELP that badly or you're waiting for someone else. That's fine with me, I now withdraw my offer to HELP YOU. I thought we were friends man? Look, I'm not gonna call you and bug you about it either, I got my own problems and didn't NEED this cue but figured if I could help YOU I would! I'll wish you luck though...

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0

This is what you posted in this thread. You were asking for HELP from someone you could get this cue back from, am I correct? You tell me that you would call me this afternoon to discuss my HELPING YOU do what it is that you need to do for your family...and guess what guys, NO CALL! I figured you'd jump at the chance for someone who was truly interested in helping you (for one thing) and the fact it was me I figured would really entice you! Obviously you don't want HELP that badly or you're waiting for someone else. That's fine with me, I now withdraw my offer to HELP YOU. I thought we were friends man? Look, I'm not gonna call you and bug you about it either, I got my own problems and didn't NEED this cue but figured if I could help YOU I would! I'll wish you luck though...

Hey Jeff....try and not be so short with me. It has nothing to do with waiting for "someone else"..... I just got back from my league after stopping over to visit my father for a little also. Things did not go well today. We lost by a couple of points in our league and am now playing for 3rd/4th. Just got to spend a little time with my father also. It's too bad that his health is so deteriorated that he can't even come out to watch us play. Things are not going so well. His breath is short and breathing somewhat shallow. It's now getting hard for him to speak. All in all not a good day with the latter being the most important. Sorry I didn't have time to reach you before now. Support is the most important thing for my father right now so I cannot apologize for putting him above a phone call. If anyone would understand I thought it would be you :(

Last edited:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hey Jeff....try and not be so short with me. It has nothing to do with waiting for "someone else"..... I just got back from my league after stopping over to visit my father for a little also. Things did not go well today. We lost by a couple of points in our league and am now playing for 3rd/4th. Just got to spend a little time with my father also. It's too bad that his health is so deteriorated that he can't even come out to watch us play. Things are not going so well. His breath is short and breathing somewhat shallow. It's now getting hard for him to speak. All in all not a good day with the latter being the most important. Sorry I didn't have time to reach you before now. Support is the most important thing for my father right now so I cannot apologize for putting him above a phone call. If anyone would understand I thought it would be you :(

Rob, First off if he was your friend he sure as hell wouldn't come out and post that in the forum. Pm's are for a reason, seems like someone has some issues. Im sorry to hear about yoir father I missed you at the expo this year I tried calling but you didnt answer and I didnt leave a message. My prayers are with you and your family buddy hope you get someone that can help you out but Im in the same condition with my health issue's as well or I would try to help . I know it's not easy living and dealing with an illness but things have their way of working out. Im passed the date that they gave me on my life expectancy so you gotta look at it that way, maricles do happen. You got my number ,,,just remember just cause you think someones a friend and they say they are you just never know till something happend like just did. Just remember that ,,, << ED

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ed...I appreciate the support. Things have definitlely been rough but we are doin. I didn't actually make it down to the expo this year. Somebody backed out on me last min and I couldn't go. I probably ignored your phone call not knowing it was you..most likely assumed it was a bill collector because they are blowing up my phone. That's why I'm offering the cue up here. To get caught up on my bills. Things will look up I'm sure but for now I'm just tryin to get by. Glad to see your doin alright my friend. Keep on trucking Ed...I hope to see you next year! Rob.

Last edited:

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I really did not mean to create a mellodrama (spelling?). I was just offering an opportunity to for someone to play with an underated cuemaker's cue for a "loan" if you will. I'm sure Jeff misunderstood a break in communication, explained earlier, and I did not mean to offend anyone. I'm certainly not looking for a handout. So to get this back on track, as of current the cue is still available, to anyone, for the original offer (please read/re-read OP).

Last edited:

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0

WOW! Is about all I can say on the above. It has already been stated, but a true friend would not act like/say this drivel.

Over a missed phone call.....REALLY? Help the man and stop being an attention whore!

Bump for the OP. Good luck, bro!

Josh

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0

To Dukeboy 1977
Ouch !!! You red rep me ... for giving it to you.... Thanks thats actually the first red I ever got and it didnt hurt...not as much as it hurt you apparently. Anyhow to Rob ,I hope you get some help anyways , Im working on something now and I may be able to help you out alittle,,I will be in touch...