Malfunctioning Of AZB site!

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Proof

Proof of malfunction. I do not understand the "PEANUT GALLERY" in this forum.

BET i never get a ops I am sorry!

Or

Thanks for giving everyone the heads up about the problem.

KD

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you feel that new posts are not appearing, why would you bother to make a post stating that your post can't be seen??:confused:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
If you feel that new posts are not appearing, why would you bother to make a post stating that your post can't be seen??:confused:

pretty obvious" So they can fix the malfunctions"

FYI

Attaching files does not work like it used to as well.

My turn for a question? Why do you or anyone else that had a RUDE post in this thread think I posted?

I used the CHROME browser and it would not show the website and this screenshot gives info in the upper corner regarding the day and the time stamp to show when this malfunction was happening....

Only way it worked is with safari and firefox. The attaching images and files does not work, I had to post the screen shot as proof of malfunction and it would not load. Had to go to photobucket and get IMG file to insert.

This info should help some, don't you think? Why else would I post? Let me guess to look like an idiot must be what they all are thinking!

KD

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

FYI

My turn for a question? Why do you or anyone else that had a RUDE post in this thread think I posted?

I used the CHROME browser and it would not show the website and this screenshot gives info in the upper corner regarding the day and the time stamp to show when this malfunction was happening....

Only way it worked is with safari and firefox. The attached image and files does not work, I had to post the screen shot as proof of malfunction and it would not load. Had to go to photo bucket and get IMG file ot insert.

This info should help some, don't you think? Why else would I post? Let me guess to look like an idiot must be what they all are thinking!

KD

Hey, Kid.....let us have some fun......afterall, AZ was out and we're happy to be back.
I think the problem is attachments....Idealogist is experiencing the same trouble.

I'm sure AZHousepro is working on it....he posted that it wasn't 100% yet.

And put away the sharpie!....posting pics that way never works. :smile:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Can you post a screen shot of the page you used to learn how to post a screen shot of a screen shot?

Thanks

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Proof of malfunction. I do not understand the "PEANUT GALLERY" in this forum.

BET i never get a ops I am sorry!

Or

Thanks for giving everyone the heads up about the problem.

KD

Sir why do you have Disney Fairies and Barbie games bookmarked? And don't try to say you have kids.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

FYI

Only way it worked is with safari and firefox. The attaching images and files does not work, I had to post the screen shot as proof of malfunction and it would not load. Had to go to photobucket and get IMG file ot insert.

KD

I wasn't being rude. Was an honest question. Sure, you wanted to inform the site that there was a problem. My question, simply put, was how did you expect to inform anyone if you knew it couldn't be seen??

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I wasn't being rude. Was an honest question. Sure, you wanted to inform the site that there was a problem. My question, simply put, was how did you expect to inform anyone if you knew it couldn't be seen??

Dude, everything you post comes across as rude. Cheer up butter cup, I'm sure someone out there misses the days when you weren't so grumpy.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shift + Ctrl + 3 worked for me

KD

Kid, there is also a button on your keyboard, if you're using a QWERTY keyboard, that says Prt Sc, located in the upper right. It will do a Print Screen for you. Then you can pull it up in Paint and saved it to your desk top, like this. Paint also gives you the option to size is smaller to fit the message window. :)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, well, well. We can't attach images yet. :embarrassed2: How did you attach your image, Kid?