Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page This is about Shane
Page 1 of 19 1 2311 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
This is about Shane
Old
  (#1)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member
7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

This is about Shane - 06-27-2014, 06:14 AM

(got tired of the BS with the titles)

Anyway, I see that the hopefuls are still hopeful. Well good, and you should be but "I" don't see Shane winning an oversea title EVER. Yea yea yea it could happen and good for him if it does but I don't think it will.
And to those of you who say "oh he'll get it next year, cause he's going to work hard, and blah blah blah" well guess what, so are all those other players.

There Europeans have done the most damage on that stage and will continue to do so, shane "as great as he is" is an american bully and for the most part in my book and for the most part just capable of beating up on the american boys.

"that's my take on it..... do (you know the rest)

Why did you spend the money on a Predator shaft, your problem is aiming not deflection

The less you BET, the more you lose when you WIN

I'm sorry to tell you but your problem was not bad rolls, it was bad decisions

Old
  (#2)
calibration
AzB Silver Member
calibration has a reputation beyond reputecalibration has a reputation beyond reputecalibration has a reputation beyond reputecalibration has a reputation beyond reputecalibration has a reputation beyond reputecalibration has a reputation beyond reputecalibration has a reputation beyond reputecalibration has a reputation beyond reputecalibration has a reputation beyond reputecalibration has a reputation beyond reputecalibration has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2014, 06:24 AM

Have you ever met Shane, talked with him or played him?
Obviously not.. there is not a bully in him at all.
There is a great player that is giving it his all, I wish we had more like him representing the USA.

Cues I've owned - Just way way to many to list
Current Playing Cue - Rare Old Wood Broom Stick, highly modified with a Pro Taper and Talisman Hard Tip
Cases - Jack Justice 2x4 Pro lite
Primary Game - One Pocket and Straight Pool

Old
  (#3)
SakuJack
AzB Silver Member
SakuJack has a reputation beyond reputeSakuJack has a reputation beyond reputeSakuJack has a reputation beyond reputeSakuJack has a reputation beyond reputeSakuJack has a reputation beyond reputeSakuJack has a reputation beyond reputeSakuJack has a reputation beyond reputeSakuJack has a reputation beyond reputeSakuJack has a reputation beyond reputeSakuJack has a reputation beyond reputeSakuJack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

06-27-2014, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibration View Post
Obviously not.. there is not a bully in him at all.
I think he means in terms of his pool game. I think it's a fair description at times. Like Ronnie in snooker, on the table Shane can be described as a flat-track bully at times. In that when he gets into his rhythm and gets a lead on you, you have next to no chance of catching him and he's capable of running over any player in the world. When he can't, and the chips are down and the game is tight, and he's playing against another top level player, he has a little dog in him that certain other top players don't.

It's not an insult. It doesn't mean (in my mind) that he's not a great player. It's just something he will probably have to change/overcome to win an event like this.

Hahaha!!!!!
Old
  (#4)
Jaden
Dun w/da bullshit 4awhile
Jaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5875

Hahaha!!!!! - 06-27-2014, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forlife View Post

Anyway, I see that the hopefuls are still hopeful. Well good, and you should be but "I" don't see Shane winning an oversea title EVER. Yea yea yea it could happen and good for him if it does but I don't think it will.
And to those of you who say "oh he'll get it next year, cause he's going to work hard, and blah blah blah" well guess what, so are all those other players.

There Europeans have done the most damage on that stage and will continue to do so, shane "as great as he is" is an american bully and for the most part in my book and for the most part just capable of beating up on the american boys.

You obviously haven't looked at the rosters of the tourneys here that he is dominated if you think he's only capable of putting a beating on "American Boys". lol...

Yeah fifth in the world's in an alternating break format on relatively easy conditions and all of a sudden, he can't possibly win anything overseas.

I have to laugh at all the haters...

Jaden

Old
  (#5)
CSykes24
www.coreysykes.com
CSykes24 has a reputation beyond reputeCSykes24 has a reputation beyond reputeCSykes24 has a reputation beyond reputeCSykes24 has a reputation beyond reputeCSykes24 has a reputation beyond reputeCSykes24 has a reputation beyond reputeCSykes24 has a reputation beyond reputeCSykes24 has a reputation beyond reputeCSykes24 has a reputation beyond reputeCSykes24 has a reputation beyond reputeCSykes24 has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2014, 06:34 AM

Haha, it's tough to fade a tournament where it's alternate break with a magic rack against 127 other professionals that are capable of holding serve the entire match. It's kinda like winning the WSOP main event -- extremely hard to do.

Old
  (#6)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦
Fast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

06-27-2014, 06:39 AM

Shane will beat any Euro player head to head in 9 or 10 ball in longer races for cash. These tournaments are cool but as Jimmy Mataya would say...
Attached Images

GO TO WWW.ONTHERAILTV.COM FOR SOME GREAT POOL CONTENT!

Old
  (#7)
itsfroze
AzB Silver Member
itsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2014, 06:41 AM

Quote:

Worst post I've read in a long time, and I've read some bad ones, LOL.

Old
  (#8)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member
7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2014, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
You obviously haven't looked at the rosters of the tourneys here that he is dominated if you think he's only capable of putting a beating on "American Boys". lol...

Yeah fifth in the world's in an alternating break format on relatively easy conditions and all of a sudden, he can't possibly win anything overseas.

I have to laugh at all the haters...

Jaden
yea, you mean the same "look at that roster" when he's playing at home at the open or in a TAR match.

and Calibration hears another. He's like the high school jock and some of you guys his groupie, he's hot shit in regionals but when you get to nationals you realize that there's a lot hotter shit than you.

Why did you spend the money on a Predator shaft, your problem is aiming not deflection

Old
  (#9)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member

06-27-2014, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfroze View Post
thanks. wanna buy me a gold membership? i promise i'll keep 'em coming.

Old
  (#10)
ChicagoJoe
AzB Silver Member
ChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoJoe has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2014, 06:47 AM

5th in the world championships. Guy must be a bum...

Old
  (#11)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member

06-27-2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Lenny View Post
Shane will beat any Euro player head to head in 9 or 10 ball in longer races for cash. These tournaments are cool but as Jimmy Mataya would say...
(come on lenny, not you)

that's cute, real cute, but also real american. I'm sure the europeans and those asian must be pissed that they can't gamble not those super awesome americans. Way to bring it home guys

i don't know, so i'm guessing
Old
  (#12)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member

i don't know, so i'm guessing - 06-27-2014, 06:53 AM

wonder why the so called "no gambling countries/people" are so supported in/from/by their country and people but pool has ONE face in america. hmmmmmmmmm

Old
  (#13)
itsfroze
AzB Silver Member
itsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2014, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfroze View Post

Quote:
thanks. wanna buy me a gold membership? i promise i'll keep 'em coming.
I trust that you will.

Old
  (#14)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2014, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSykes24 View Post
Haha, it's tough to fade a tournament where it's alternate break with a magic rack against 127 other professionals that are capable of holding serve the entire match. It's kinda like winning the WSOP main event -- extremely hard to do.
It's hard to fade any tournament loaded with world class talent regardless of length and format

Old
  (#15)
DallasHopps
AzB Silver Member
DallasHopps has a reputation beyond reputeDallasHopps has a reputation beyond reputeDallasHopps has a reputation beyond reputeDallasHopps has a reputation beyond reputeDallasHopps has a reputation beyond reputeDallasHopps has a reputation beyond reputeDallasHopps has a reputation beyond reputeDallasHopps has a reputation beyond reputeDallasHopps has a reputation beyond reputeDallasHopps has a reputation beyond reputeDallasHopps has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

06-27-2014, 07:00 AM

There is more intelligence and pool savvy in every post ever written by Rhea than anything coming from the OP.

Page 1 of 19 1 2311 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: