Has taken me 2 years and 17 days to finally run 9 ball racks.

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just want to thank all the instructors and seasoned players for putting up with my stupid questions over this time. I have went from a total beginning to I think a pretty good player in this time. For some reason, unbeknownst to me, everything clicked in about 10 days ago. I started doing everything right. All of the videos I have watched, matches on you tube, instructionals, have all finally paid off.

I just went 5-0 against the ghost, with two break and runs. The best I have ever played.

Of course I have not played anybody in a while, due to the bars being shut down. So I know things will be different when I play a real opponent, but I’m really happy with my progress at age 63.

Thanks again for all your help. This is a great forum.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh my....

You should never voice out loud that you’ve “got it”, or have made any kind of break through. The pool gods will surely hand you an epic beat down! :p

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
congrats judo!
that's a nice result
but the improvement is what I find most impressive
I remember when you posted you had barely run a rack
now you're out here whuppin ghosts
every time you post you're trying to get better
hard work pays off..good on ya pal:cool:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
thats great improvement in a very short amount of time.
congrats.......:D:thumbup:

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Just want to thank all the instructors and seasoned players for putting up with my stupid questions over this time. I have went from a total beginning to I think a pretty good player in this time. For some reason, unbeknownst to me, everything clicked in about 10 days ago. I started doing everything right. All of the videos I have watched, matches on you tube, instructionals, have all finally paid off.

I just went 5-0 against the ghost, with two break and runs. The best I have ever played.

Of course I have not played anybody in a while, due to the bars being shut down. So I know things will be different when I play a real opponent, but I’m really happy with my progress at age 63.

Thanks again for all your help. This is a great forum.

Congratulations! Many have played and practiced ten times as long without reaching that skill level.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome!!!! This is the result of dedication and lots of work. Congrats.

Leigh

Registered
First, congratulations!
Second, can you pinpoint what clicked? I am coming up on the two year mark. Covid has been good for my game (lots of practice on my home table) but I feel stuck. The improvement the first year was so dramatic, and I now I feel like I am going at a micro pace, despite all the practice. The people on this forum have been fantastic (esepcially Scott Lee and Bob Jewett... and everyone, actually) and I have learned a ton, but this game is maddening! How did you go about practicing? What clicked?
Thanks,
Leigh