Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Maryland state bar box championship.. nice to see normal
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-05-2020, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_JV View Post
It ends at 11:55:00... The match doesn't...
Holy hell I watched it live so I didnít realize it . Sorry .

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Old
  (#17)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-05-2020, 04:10 AM

Just another guy who couldnít make it as a pro because there just isnít enough money.

I played in a tournament with a lot of excellent players and someone said he couldnít play with his sledge hammer break cue with the break tip on it lol He ran straight through it. We were on tight pocket gold crowns and I saw him shoot a draw shot with that the length of the table with inside right so it would kick left and get perfect shape on a ball that he had super small target area to get on. Lol I remember thinking shit.. I donít have that shot in my bag With a regular tip let alone a samasara on . 🤣😂

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Old
  (#18)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
08-05-2020, 05:51 AM

Beware the Stottlehammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob View Post
Just another guy who couldnít make it as a pro because there just isnít enough money.

I played in a tournament with a lot of excellent players and someone said to one of them that he couldnít play with his sledge hammer break cue with the break tip on it lol He ran straight through it. We were on tight pocket gold crowns and I saw him shoot a draw shot with that the length of the table with inside right so it would kick left and get perfect shape on a ball that he had super small target area to get on. Lol I remember thinking shit.. I donít have that shot in my bag With a regular tip let alone a samasara on . 🤣😂

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#19)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
08-05-2020, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHP5 View Post
Brett Stottlemyer has always been a beast. Iíve seen this guy run sets on people at weekday tournaments back when they used to have them here Baltimore. 5 packs. He was sponsored by Mike Lambros. Monster player.
I like that nutball. Good times.

Highly entertaining.

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: