New Digicue Blue made by OB

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
The screen that you posted shows data only from your last shot, and is not representative of a summary. The stats page shows long term statistics. There's a lot more we want to do with data manipulation and graphics in future app updates.

Good job BTW. I want to see someone get all 10s on follow through, tip steer, Straightness and jab.

I've got a few shots recorded with 10s on straightness, tip steer, and jab, but not all 4. The follow through is usually between 6 and 8.

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got a few shots recorded with 10s on straightness, tip steer, and jab, but not all 4. The follow through is usually between 6 and 8.

I want to think about making a prized challenge to get 10's on all four. Not over the internet though, since someone could just edit the screenshot.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
I want to think about making a prized challenge to get 10's on all four. Not over the internet though, since someone could just edit the screenshot.

It's possible. I just recorded ablut 30 more shots....getting close, but I notice more error in straightness or pause when I try to accelerate in order to get higher on follow through. Got three good results like this...so I know somebody out there can get all 10's. And i understand why it couldnt be a simple screenshot like this, still pretty neat. Most fun pool gadget I've used.

picture.php

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's possible. I just recorded ablut 30 more shots....getting close, but I notice more error in straightness or pause when I try to accelerate in order to get higher on follow through. Got three good results like this...so I know somebody out there can get all 10's. And i understand why it couldnt be a simple screenshot like this, still pretty neat. Most fun pool gadget I've used.

I got pretty close

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-01-17-56-47-720x1280-360x640.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-01-17-56-47-720x1280-360x640.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have only used mine twice. Without directions it has taken me a while to figure it out but I can see benefits in using this. As an example, I didn't know it would show statistics but when I turned it on the next day...there they were.
One thing that did help was to turn off all but one item to be measured. This way I could focus on the system features.
I will make a better post when I get back to the table.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
I have only used mine twice. Without directions it has taken me a while to figure it out but I can see benefits in using this. As an example, I didn't know it would show statistics but when I turned it on the next day...there they were.
One thing that did help was to turn off all but one item to be measured. This way I could focus on the system features.
I will make a better post when I get back to the table.

Great post. Good idea to turn off other parameters in order to focus on a specific one.

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the Setting menu...then to Configurations...Vibrations.. I can select Vibrate on Success or Vibrate on Fault....Why can I turn them both on or both off? It doesn't make sense to turn both on or off....

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
I got pretty close

Nathan, I watched your video. Do you recommend training with the digicue by shooting one ball at a time into a pocket as opposed to shooting the cue ball into the object ball? I find I can score better by shooting one ball at a time. What are your thoughts?

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Nathan, I watched your video. Do you recommend training with the digicue by shooting one ball at a time into a pocket as opposed to shooting the cue ball into the object ball? I find I can score better by shooting one ball at a time. What are your thoughts?

Good question. What I did when I first got it was just shoot a few balls in normally, using the cb on each shot to get a true assessment of what the device found wrong with my stroke. It makes sense to then focus on the errors by shooting one ball at a time as you've described.

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the Setting menu...then to Configurations...Vibrations.. I can select Vibrate on Success or Vibrate on Fault....Why can I turn them both on or both off? It doesn't make sense to turn both on or off....

On successful vibrates once, on fail.vibrates twice you can tell the difference between the two if they are both turned on. Both turned off, the digicue is silent and the app acts like a data logger. This is how I use the digicue most often.