John Brumback DVD "Bank Pool Secrets of a World Champion"

jwyatt8171

Registered
I hate to bring things like this to a forum, not sure where to turn.
I ordered the DVD from John Brumbacks web site last Wednesday, and the only notifications i have got was from Paypal that my payment was sent.
I have received nothing. I emailed John early yesterday, and have not gotten a response.
Any other experiences like this?

@@@@@@@UPDATE@@@@@@@
DELIVERED TODAY. A bit slow by Amazon standards, but I did get it. I will review and put something useful up this week.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Last edited:

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe edit out all the stuff you shouldn't have posted about not getting your stuff? USPS isn't the quickest anyway, holiday weekend intervened, etc. Just a day since an email and that was too long? BTW, plenty of stuff you can order on Amazon that takes a long time and variable delivery dates depending on who is satisfying the order.

Maybe just have the thread deleted and start over with a review of the DVDs? Seems fair.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I hate to bring things like this to a forum, not sure where to turn.
I ordered the DVD from John Brumbacks web site last Wednesday, and the only notifications i have got was from Paypal that my payment was sent.
I have received nothing. I emailed John early yesterday, and have not gotten a response.
Any other experiences like this?

@@@@@@@UPDATE@@@@@@@
DELIVERED TODAY. A bit slow by Amazon standards, but I did get it. I will review and put something useful up this week.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You could have asked on here, a lot of people know John and know how to contact him. That said, both John and I do our best to fill orders right away, I know I usually ship the next day, but the P.O. is 1/2 a block away for me and I am retired. I hope you learn from the DVD.