James Baracks
Old
  (#1)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

James Baracks - 01-24-2005, 10:34 AM

This guy doesn't miss! His only 2 losses were to Reyes
who I was told taught him to play. Stayed at step-
dad's house when he first came over here. look
out for this guy. Told me he was headed to St. Louis
for a tourney.

Old
  (#2)
midwikkid
AzB Silver Member
midwikkid has a reputation beyond reputemidwikkid has a reputation beyond reputemidwikkid has a reputation beyond reputemidwikkid has a reputation beyond reputemidwikkid has a reputation beyond reputemidwikkid has a reputation beyond reputemidwikkid has a reputation beyond reputemidwikkid has a reputation beyond reputemidwikkid has a reputation beyond reputemidwikkid has a reputation beyond reputemidwikkid has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to midwikkid Send a message via Yahoo to midwikkid  
01-25-2005, 10:40 AM

Baraks is probably headed to Action billiards on Feb. 12th and 13th for the midwest 9 ball tournament. I know there will be alot of local players NOT there for this tournament as it is the same wkend as the Missouri State 9 Ball Championships in Columbia, MO. Anyways, there is also a big tourny in IL at the Break in Cahokia in March (12th-13th).

james baraks
Old
  (#3)
Southdakotakid
AzB Silver Member
Southdakotakid has a reputation beyond reputeSouthdakotakid has a reputation beyond reputeSouthdakotakid has a reputation beyond reputeSouthdakotakid has a reputation beyond reputeSouthdakotakid has a reputation beyond reputeSouthdakotakid has a reputation beyond reputeSouthdakotakid has a reputation beyond reputeSouthdakotakid has a reputation beyond reputeSouthdakotakid has a reputation beyond reputeSouthdakotakid has a reputation beyond reputeSouthdakotakid has a reputation beyond repute

james baraks - 04-06-2005, 09:39 PM

I am a good friend of jamie from southdakota and i know him pretty well. Jamie dont rattle very much on any table but i think he is a good player that wont throw a fit. he is usually quiet when i watch him play on any table and he does not care who he plays, he just plays his own game and just dont missed!

Old
  (#4)
dmgwalsh
Straight Pool Fanatic
dmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

04-08-2005, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo
This guy doesn't miss! His only 2 losses were to Reyes
who I was told taught him to play. Stayed at step-
dad's house when he first came over here. look
out for this guy. Told me he was headed to St. Louis
for a tourney.
is his stepdad Mark Wilson?

Old
  (#5)
JimS
Grandpa & his grand boys.
JimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4050
Location: Jim Sward 311 E. Main, Suite 317 Galesburg, Il 61401

04-08-2005, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgwalsh
is his stepdad Mark Wilson?
His ex-stepdad is Mark Wilson.

"The average man seeks certainty in the eye of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence.
The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eye and calls that humbleness."
Carlos Castenada

"Make no distinction between the difficult and the less difficult shot but apply yourself completely to each opportunity to strike a pool ball". Mark Wilson

"No nonchalantin at the pool table!" Sailor

Live like somebody left the gate open!

Old
  (#6)
dmgwalsh
Straight Pool Fanatic
dmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

04-08-2005, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimS
His ex-stepdad is Mark Wilson.
That might help explain the quality of his game.

He played a few times last year at the Palace in Villa Park,Illinois, Abruzzos place. I spotted him with his Boston Red Sox hat on and recognized that he had played at a Windy City Open but didn't remember who he was. As the night went on, several times I was startled out of my reverie by an explosive sound and looked up to see him completing his break somewhere across the room.

Old
  (#7)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

04-08-2005, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgwalsh
That might help explain the quality of his game.

He played a few times last year at the Palace in Villa Park,Illinois, Abruzzos place. I spotted him with his Boston Red Sox hat on and recognized that he had played at a Windy City Open but didn't remember who he was. As the night went on, several times I was startled out of my reverie by an explosive sound and looked up to see him completing his break somewhere across the room.
I was told that when Efren 1st came to U.S. he stayed
with Mark Wilson and taught young Baracks quite a
few things.

Old
  (#8)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

04-08-2005, 07:37 AM

Sorry, I'm repeating myself. Been a while since I 1st
posted about Baracks plus I'm getting senile.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: