Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > Super Billiards Expo
Reload this Page what happens to the tables once expo is over?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
what happens to the tables once expo is over?
Old
  (#1)
breakandrunrob
The Reaper
breakandrunrob has a reputation beyond reputebreakandrunrob has a reputation beyond reputebreakandrunrob has a reputation beyond reputebreakandrunrob has a reputation beyond reputebreakandrunrob has a reputation beyond reputebreakandrunrob has a reputation beyond reputebreakandrunrob has a reputation beyond reputebreakandrunrob has a reputation beyond reputebreakandrunrob has a reputation beyond reputebreakandrunrob has a reputation beyond reputebreakandrunrob has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

what happens to the tables once expo is over? - 04-13-2015, 05:35 PM

i was wondering what happens i work for a poolhall looking to change some of his tables from 9ft to smaller tables so he can hold apa events in his buliding. didnt know if they get sold off if there could be a volume discount on say 8 -10 tables. please let me know thanks

Old
  (#2)
fish on
AzB Silver Member
fish on has a reputation beyond reputefish on has a reputation beyond reputefish on has a reputation beyond reputefish on has a reputation beyond reputefish on has a reputation beyond reputefish on has a reputation beyond reputefish on has a reputation beyond reputefish on has a reputation beyond reputefish on has a reputation beyond reputefish on has a reputation beyond reputefish on has a reputation beyond repute

04-20-2015, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakandrunrob View Post
i was wondering what happens i work for a poolhall looking to change some of his tables from 9ft to smaller tables so he can hold apa events in his buliding. didnt know if they get sold off if there could be a volume discount on say 8 -10 tables. please let me know thanks
I heard there was a fire at plant which slowed things down and supply is short?

Old
  (#3)
spktur
AzB Silver Member
spktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond repute

04-20-2015, 03:42 PM

The fire was at the plant that supplies the diamond wood for the table construction.

Old
  (#4)
NoStrokeAtAll
AzB Bronze Member
NoStrokeAtAll will become famous soon enoughNoStrokeAtAll will become famous soon enough

02-12-2016, 12:46 AM

So the answer to the question is ........ I'm looking to buy multiple tables also. I keep hearing Diamond sells these floor tables when the Expo is over but Diamond seems reluctant to sell them.

SBE tables
Old
  (#5)
Mark Griffin
AzB Silver Member

Mark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8900

SBE tables - 02-12-2016, 09:24 AM

The tables are for sale. Contact diamond at 812-288-7665. They also have a booth at the expo for selling and ordering tables.

Old
  (#6)
NoStrokeAtAll
AzB Bronze Member
NoStrokeAtAll will become famous soon enoughNoStrokeAtAll will become famous soon enough

02-21-2016, 10:24 AM

Rough numbers, what do the tables go for? At the Expo with no dealers involved?

expo tables
Old
  (#7)
POOLPLYR1111
AzB Silver Member
POOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond reputePOOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond reputePOOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond reputePOOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond reputePOOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond reputePOOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond reputePOOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond reputePOOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond reputePOOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond reputePOOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond reputePOOLPLYR1111 has a reputation beyond repute

expo tables - 02-27-2016, 07:15 AM

a friend of mine bought a 7ft diamond table from the guys at the expo. I believe he paid roughly $3500 for the table, delivery, set up, light, and a box of balls. his house was about a 2 hr drive from valley forge.

Old
  (#8)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2016, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOLPLYR1111 View Post
a friend of mine bought a 7ft diamond table from the guys at the expo. I believe he paid roughly $3500 for the table, delivery, set up, light, and a box of balls. his house was about a 2 hr drive from valley forge.
Yep thats the deal a friend of mine got..good deal if you ask me. They also let him tell them which of the 100s of tables on the floor he wanted.

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: