Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Ask The Instructor
Reload this Page Please Help Me Fix My STROKE
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Prairie dog
AzB Silver Member
Prairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-23-2019, 02:16 PM

[QUOTE=BC21;6314052]Here's a screenshot of the things it detects. The app explains what each parameter means.

You have an amazing stroke. I'd bet very few pros could beat that. Do you use a pendulum stroke or piston stroke.... or both? I got mine today and working on it. I can't wait to see my playing buddy's.

Member of NRA

Old
  (#32)
bbb
AzB Silver Member
bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-23-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich View Post
Who is the instructor in Oregon you recommend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie dog View Post
Robin Dreyer in Portland. Phone number 503-848-0422. Robindreyer.com. My name is Dennis.
i enthusiastically agree with that recomendation.
he helped me ALOT
my name is larry

Old
  (#33)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
Here's a screenshot of the things it detects. The app explains what each parameter means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie dog View Post
You have an amazing stroke. I'd bet very few pros could beat that. Do you use a pendulum stroke or piston stroke.... or both? I got mine today and working on it. I can't wait to see my playing buddy's.
Here's the thing.... I can slip that cool tool onto the butt of my cue and hit a couple dozen excellent strokes, as analyzed, but then fall into the red on the "follow through" or "backstroke pause" or "finish" parameters (or all three!) on a couple of shots. I seem to rush a few shots every now and then, which could lead to a missed shot on occasion. I need to spend a little more time with my digi when life permits me to do so.

POOLOLOGY
Brian Crist

Old
  (#34)
Prairie dog
AzB Silver Member
Prairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond reputePrairie dog has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
Here's the thing.... I can slip that cool tool onto the butt of my cue and hit a couple dozen excellent strokes, as analyzed, but then fall into the red on the "follow through" or "backstroke pause" or "finish" parameters (or all three!) on a couple of shots. I seem to rush a few shots every now and then, which could lead to a missed shot on occasion. I need to spend a little more time with my digi when life permits me to do so.
Tell me about your stroke or video tape it. I would love to see it. You could be the Digicue Blue instructor! If not a video, please tell me if you use a pure pendulum or piston or both.
Also, has the Digicue helped your stroke? I've practiced enough with it to see the results and trying to get it better. The follow through is an acceleration through the cue ball and I only had a 6 or so. Need to accelerate.

Member of NRA

Last edited by Prairie dog; 01-24-2019 at 07:22 AM.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: