AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Valley Pool Table Identification?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Valley Pool Table Identification?
Old
  (#1)
nuramedia
AzB Bronze Member
nuramedia is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Valley Pool Table Identification? - 04-24-2019, 08:48 PM

Hi,

I would really love to know what year my Valley, coin-op table is. I would like to sell it. Its all original parts, as far as I can tell and works perfectly. The coin operation must've been disabled. But, the balls go through the pockets and to the correct compartment seamlessly. I can't find a serial number to find out the model. The sleight is too heavy for me and I'd rather not mess with the window.

Anyway, attached are external photos of it.

Thanks so much!!!
Attached Images

Old
  (#2)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

04-25-2019, 05:55 AM

http://www.valley-dynamoparts.com/do...ytable_006.pdf

Lol
Old
  (#3)
nuramedia
AzB Bronze Member
nuramedia is on a distinguished road

Lol - 04-25-2019, 06:07 AM

Well, thanks for pointing out that I skipped over valuable info on page 1 and only looked at page 2, when I downloaded that (or something like it) a couple years ago. Hahahahahaha If I had actually read the first page...

Thank you, truly!!! It's also nice to know that the year I had been guessing was about right.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: