AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page To all mechanics who post in this forum.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
ThinSlice
Banned
ThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-20-2019, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
No questions?? Ok then, what are you observing and learning about Iin my thread, that you feel the need to respond in??

I could answer that also. You said you were leaving in your opening statement. But, you are still here. Were you having a moment or did you just want to see how people responded?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Old
  (#32)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

06-20-2019, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinSlice View Post
My immediate question is why does this forum always seem to go off the rails?

Second question is how are those videos of the glue down method coming.

Third. I was reading some of your old posts. You mentioned you stretched cloth long ways down the center. Yet these days you recommend sis to side first. Did you change your method over the years?

1) because some people just like sticking there nose where it don't belong.

2) I'm making the first of the glue down videos next week and they'll be free on all the cloth manufacturers websites as well as Diamonds website.

3) 2 will answer question 3.

Old
  (#33)
ThinSlice
Banned
ThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 07:10 PM

I also have one more question. Why is Trent such a brown noser? I mean even if you are the one he is entertaining it still has to become annoying. Like a younger brother asking you to take him everywhere you go. Sure itís flattering but over time doesnít that become obnoxious?

Old
  (#34)
ThinSlice
Banned

06-20-2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:
1) because some people just like sticking there nose where it don't belong.

2) I'm making the first of the glue down videos next week and they'll be free on all the cloth manufacturers websites as well as Diamonds website.

3) 2 will answer question 3.

How will 2 answer 3? Will you get into why itís best to go side to side? I mean all the old timers would go lengthwise first but you now go side to side. What is the advantage. Other than keeping the slack in the center till you close the sides?

Old
  (#35)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 08:04 PM

Quote:
I could answer that also. You said you were leaving in your opening statement. But, you are still here. Were you having a moment or did you just want to see how people responded?

Is there a question in there somewhere about pool tables? And you wonder how things get off track???...LMAO

Old
  (#36)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

06-20-2019, 08:06 PM

Quote:
I also have one more question. Why is Trent such a brown noser? I mean even if you are the one he is entertaining it still has to become annoying. Like a younger brother asking you to take him everywhere you go. Sure itís flattering but over time doesnít that become obnoxious?

And ANOTHER off track statement!! Was you asking a question about a pool table in all that BS??

Old
  (#37)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

06-20-2019, 08:07 PM

Quote:
How will 2 answer 3? Will you get into why itís best to go side to side? I mean all the old timers would go lengthwise first but you now go side to side. What is the advantage. Other than keeping the slack in the center till you close the sides?

I already answered your question, wait for the videos, they're self exploratory to ANYONE with common sense!!

Old
  (#38)
ThinSlice
Banned

06-20-2019, 08:14 PM

Well so much for asking a mechanic. Have a nice evening Glen

Old
  (#39)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

06-20-2019, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Well so much for asking a mechanic. Have a nice evening Glen

You asked, I answered!!!

Old
  (#40)
ThinSlice
Banned

06-20-2019, 08:17 PM

Why does I bird fly south for the winter? Because it has wings.

Old
  (#41)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

06-20-2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Why does I bird fly south for the winter? Because it has wings.

See what I mean, way off track, has nothing to do with the subject line, that's called trying to derail my thread!! Why do you feel the need to do so???

Old
  (#42)
ThinSlice
Banned

06-20-2019, 08:27 PM

Your thread is you leaving the forums. So what does any of this have to do with the price of rice in China? I asked you why you posted you were leaving and havenít and you gave no response. I donít know how much more direct a question I could give. Your initial post had nothing to do with tables, videos or any question or answer regarding pool tables. I asked another question since pool tables are on your mind and you ask me to wait for the video that hasnít been started yet that was supposed to be posted weeks ago after you completed your GC project. So I donít know. You ask and answer your own questions while pounding your own drum with your other hand. You just enjoy being confrontational even when there isnít a conflict.

Old
  (#43)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

06-20-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Your thread is you leaving the forums. So what does any of this have to do with the price of rice in China? I asked you why you posted you were leaving and havenít and you gave no response. I donít know how much more direct a question I could give. Your initial post had nothing to do with tables, videos or any question or answer regarding pool tables. I asked another question since pool tables are on your mind and you ask me to wait for the video that hasnít been started yet that was supposed to be posted weeks ago after you completed your GC project. So I donít know. You ask and answer your own questions while pounding your own drum with your other hand. You just enjoy being confrontational even when there isnít a conflict.

No, the real problem is....I don't answer to you, or your liking! Oh well, take it or leave it, I don't really care....I don't owe you anything!! You don't want to know about pool tables, you just want to question me and what I'm doing. So, what I'm doing don't have a damn thing to do with you!
Don't like that for an answer, tuff shit!

Old
  (#44)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Your thread is you leaving the forums. So what does any of this have to do with the price of rice in China? I asked you why you posted you were leaving and haven’t and you gave no response. I don’t know how much more direct a question I could give. Your initial post had nothing to do with tables, videos or any question or answer regarding pool tables. I asked another question since pool tables are on your mind and you ask me to wait for the video that hasn’t been started yet that was supposed to be posted weeks ago after you completed your GC project. So I don’t know. You ask and answer your own questions while pounding your own drum with your other hand. You just enjoy being confrontational even when there isn’t a conflict.

Dude, Glen is an asset here, chill out. I have had my differences with him, regardless, his knowledge is second to few, if anyone.. Having looked through some of his tutorial threads since joining, he has shared a wealth of knowledge over the years.

You have created zero threads, so for you to be all up in the mechanics section derailing threads, when you aren't contributing valuable information to the community, is some grade A bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Jesus never existed. It is the longest running practical joke the Jews or anybody else has ever pulled.

Last edited by Snooker Theory; 06-20-2019 at 08:43 PM.

Old
  (#45)
ThinSlice
Banned

06-20-2019, 08:43 PM

Quote:
No, the real problem is....I don't answer to you, or your liking! Oh well, take it or leave it, I don't really care....I don't owe you anything!! You don't want to know about pool tables, you just want to question me and what I'm doing. So, what I'm doing don't have a damn thing to do with you!

Don't like that for an answer, tuff shit!

You have a terrible attitude. I donít care if you answer me or not. I know the type. Watch, at the year when you supposedly are going to retire and be done with all this, you wonít. You canít. Mark my words. You only like conflict. Thatís all there is to it. You are a sour person you will die that way. Probably having fought with every single person in your life at one point or another.

So we will see who cares when you show back up in the forums because YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE!

Watch and temper as we witness a loser lifestyle.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: