AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page To all mechanics who post in this forum.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-20-2019, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinSlice View Post
You have a terrible attitude. I don’t care if you answer me or not. I know the type. Watch, at the year when you supposedly are going to retire and be done with all this, you won’t. You can’t. Mark my words. You only like conflict. That’s all there is to it. You are a sour person you will die that way. Probably having fought with every single person in your life at one point or another.

So we will see who cares when you show back up in the forums because YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE!

Watch and temper as we witness a loser lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
And you constantly taking time out of your day to argue with him, what does that say about you, lmao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Jesus never existed. It is the longest running practical joke the Jews or anybody else has ever pulled.

Old
  (#47)
ThinSlice
Banned
ThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
And you constantly taking time out of your day to argue with him, what does that say about you, lmao...

It says I wonít stand for his narcissistic ways of belittling people.

Maybe Glen should start his own forum with only himself as a member. This way he can stroke his own ego,answer his own questions and talk to himself about how great he is without interruption.

Old
  (#48)
ThinSlice
Banned
ThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 08:55 PM

Now if you donít mind. I am not feeling well today. Would love to sit here and play mental ping pong but, I have been working straight through since March with only a half day off here and there and I need to get rest.

Old
  (#49)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 08:57 PM

Quote:

Maybe Glen should start his own forum with only himself as a member. This way he can stroke his own ego,answer his own questions and talk to himself about how great he is without interruption.

Maybe, Glenn won't stand for bullshit advice being shared and armchair mechanics leading people astray. Who knows, honestly there should be a sub-forum for the people who got butt hurt and need a tissue cause Glen corrected them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Jesus never existed. It is the longest running practical joke the Jews or anybody else has ever pulled.

Old
  (#50)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

06-20-2019, 08:59 PM

Quote:

NOW you know what a TROLL is, its YOU!....LMAO

Old
  (#51)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Now if you donít mind. I am not feeling well today. Would love to sit here and play mental ping pong but, I have been working straight through since March with only a half day off here and there and I need to get rest.

Just a thought before you get yourself banned again, use the ignore function and put me on ignore, because it's clear you need help!!

Old
  (#52)
Boxcar
AzB Silver Member
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Dude, Glen is an asset here, chill out. I have had my differences with him, regardless, his knowledge is second to few, if anyone.. Having looked through some of his tutorial threads since joining, he has shared a wealth of knowledge over the years.

You have created zero threads, so for you to be all up in the mechanics section derailing threads, when you aren't contributing valuable information to the community, is some grade A bullshit
Are you a mechanic?

Old
  (#53)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

06-20-2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
Are you a mechanic?
Do you really feel the need to jump in on this thread, is there some purpose to this?

Old
  (#54)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

06-20-2019, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
Are you a mechanic?
I've helped thousands of people around the world to have a better understanding when it comes to working on pool tables, MOST are NOT table mechanics, but that's never stopped my help....so what difference does it make if a person is a mechanic or not?

Old
  (#55)
ThinSlice
Banned

06-20-2019, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
I've helped thousands of people around the world to have a better understanding when it comes to working on pool tables, MOST are NOT table mechanics, but that's never stopped my help....so what difference does it make if a person is a mechanic or not?

And a good majority of those people canít stand you. So your HELP came at a very large price to those you effected negatively.

And it makes no difference if you are a mechanic so stop asking stupid questions and then answering your own questions with sarcasm.

Donít you get scared talking to that person in your head? I sure as shit do just by what you type here.

Help....yea help is a good word. But, a better word would be inept. As in socially inept.

Yea, yea....we know you donít care or maybe you care a little too much. Definitely one sandwich short of a picnic. You might have carved a pool table out of one solid piece of wood and chiseled a solid piece of granite all with your bare hands to the precision of .0000000948 but you happened to have pissed off the entire valley along with a few sheep during your off time. So your accomplishments are minimized down to the tribal idiot. With the exception of a few James Jones type followers that seem determined to drink your punch.

Old
  (#56)
ThinSlice
Banned

06-20-2019, 09:48 PM

Quote:
NOW you know what a TROLL is, its YOU!....LMAO

Pathetic for a 60 something to be using ďLMAOĒ. Pretty adolescent Glen. I donít know why I play with the pigs. I guess after a while of listening to the BS you eventually have to say something.

Old
  (#57)
ThinSlice
Banned

06-20-2019, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Do you really feel the need to jump in on this thread, is there some purpose to this?

He wasnít talking to you idiot. He was asking another poster. Now I use by your own rules and mind your own damn business!

Old
  (#58)
ThinSlice
Banned

06-20-2019, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Maybe, Glenn won't stand for bullshit advice being shared and armchair mechanics leading people astray. Who knows, honestly there should be a sub-forum for the people who got butt hurt and need a tissue cause Glen corrected them.

That would probably be too big a forum to be managed. They would certainly have to quadruple the hard disk space of the servers.

Old
  (#59)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

06-20-2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
He wasnít talking to you idiot. He was asking another poster. Now I use by your own rules and mind your own damn business!

Won't be long now, you'll be.banned again....come back under another screen name, you were this one out!!

Old
  (#60)
ThinSlice
Banned

06-20-2019, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Dude, Glen is an asset here, chill out. I have had my differences with him, regardless, his knowledge is second to few, if anyone.. Having looked through some of his tutorial threads since joining, he has shared a wealth of knowledge over the years.

You have created zero threads, so for you to be all up in the mechanics section derailing threads, when you aren't contributing valuable information to the community, is some grade A bullshit

Ok dude. We will take your spiritual words under advisement. Or in better words we will print it, pour honey on it and feed to my dog.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: