AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
NON marking pocket liners
Old
  (#1)
SpotOn
AzB Bronze Member
SpotOn is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

NON marking pocket liners - 06-23-2019, 09:45 AM

Where I play we have 3 Pacesetter brand 8' billiard tables with wood return rails. The problem is I clean the balls and about 5 games later they look horrible due to all the black rubber marks on the balls that are caused by the pocket liners and gulley boot.

What are my options to ride the tables of this problem?

Old
  (#2)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

06-29-2019, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post
Where I play we have 3 Pacesetter brand 8' billiard tables with wood return rails. The problem is I clean the balls and about 5 games later they look horrible due to all the black rubber marks on the balls that are caused by the pocket liners and gulley boot.

What are my options to ride the tables of this problem?
Shoot the balls into the pockets softer!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: