The break that took him to the finals

Seneca Steve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get a Life

I think the originator of this thread needs to grow up. After all even though you ridicule Earl, he can probably give you the 5 out

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the break

I think I actually got a contact high from watching this.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think I would post something on a forum that represented myself this way...definitely does not make you look too great.

KMRUNOUT

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I felt worse for the OP for sounding like a fool than I did for Earl getting clowned on by such a CLOWN

I'd just stay quiet next time your filming, you may learn something.

Yea he does things that are not normal, and he comes off as a weird guy......but Earl's really fn' cool bro, and he did win Ohhh like 5 world championships.....Effren don't have nearly that many

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I felt worse for the OP for sounding like a fool than I did for Earl getting clowned on by such a CLOWN

I'd just stay quiet next time your filming, you may learn something.

5 world championships.....Effren don't have nearly that many

Great advice....

He has 6 World Championships.

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
even after so many have people told you what a dumbass you are i HAVE to still put my 2 cents in...your voice sounds like your about 12 so chances are extremely good that you just suck. second your dissing two of the greatest players alive? there is a reason that they were down there playing and you had to be making that ummmm well whatever you wanted to call it. earl like they have said is a multi world championship winner and won pretty much everything there is to win in mens pool...and shane i have seen him give amazing players like the 4 and out and smash them for thousands...and has he EVER lost a tar match? not to my knowledge and im pretty sure he has been in more tar matches than any 4 other players combined....soooooo like they said you really need to grow up and learn what its all about...good thing earl didnt hear you he probably would have came up there and whipped the shit out of you and then won his match before they took him to jail for it.

Junkyarddog

Kelly
Silver Member
Wait let me get my head around this one...You are sitting in the stands probably wishing you had enough game to be down there. Yet you are making fun of the guy that won it? You're an idiot.

i need somethin

i SeEn It... hE nEeDs It
Silver Member
Man... talk about no one having a sense of humor... i was talking low bcuz i was in a tournament... what do you all want me to do scream at the top of my lungs with the comentary???

i bet if it was some local league player and the guy couldnt hold the cue doing the same movements... people would be laughing... but no... because its some1 that plays well it cant be funny. We're all human beings and all do funny things in life. in my opinion it was hilarious...

Maybe the commentary did push it a little far but hey... we're all entitled to freedom of speech. and for all of you to make a big deal over this i dont even understand... i showed this to other players that were there and they all laughed.

Can not one of you in here tell me you will adopt this break. and if you do... more power to you. As a matter of fact i hope you make 5 balls on the break so people around you can emulate you.

I didnt put this video on here to get knocked... i put it on here because i found it funny.

Ive talked shyt with earl myself, and find him to be a stand up guy. He is a world champ and im not knockin him. but if i see any1 that is as human as i doing something funny... im going to laugh.

Only one person had a sense of humor in the topic... brutal

My bad if i offened all of you... but i didnt think it would go this far. Im done with the topic. Peace

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Man... talk about no one having a sense of humor... i was talking low bcuz i was in a tournament... what do you all want me to do scream at the top of my lungs with the comentary???

i bet if it was some local league player and the guy couldnt hold the cue doing the same movements... people would be laughing... but no... because its some1 that plays well it cant be funny. We're all human beings and all do funny things in life. in my opinion it was hilarious...

Maybe the commentary did push it a little far but hey... we're all entitled to freedom of speech. and for all of you to make a big deal over this i dont even understand... i showed this to other players that were there and they all laughed.

Alot of people have a sense of humor but you were simply being an ass. Not funny, just being a goof.

If it was a local amature league player that you took a video of with commentary, making fun of them, and posted it on youtube do you really think you would be getting LESS heat? You clearly do not get it.

As far as your freedom of speech? Yes you have it, and in turn people have the freedom of speech to tell you that you are an ass, what you did was not funny, and you should grow up.

That is the great thing about the freedom of speech, it works both ways and people who say dumb things and whine that it is their freedom of speech are in turn open to criticism by that same principle.